F r i e n d s h i p

Kaminari POV
Kaminari’s heart rate goes down to a normal level after fleeing from Mina’s attempt to make Jirou close to him. Kaminari deeply began to loathe his crush on Jirou, it caused a wall. A wall between their friendship that Kaminari wanted to make disappear. Kaminari turns back towards the couches to find that Jirou was looking right at him too, looking uncomfortable. The feeling of sadness rushed over Kaminari and it made him hate his crush more, the thought of Jirou not showing interest was… no. Kaminari had to focus, but right as he turns back, he ended up overflowing his bowl of chips and chips splattered over the counters. “Ack!” He says aloud and the others turn to look at him, he stares at them, then back at the bowl. “Little help?” he asks them and he hears Jirou snicker, causing him to fluster of embarrassment. Well, at least that’s one thing that’ll never change… Kaminari sighed to himself. His thoughts get interrupted when Jirou stands up and goes over to help him. “You’re such an idiot.” She scoffs at him and he laughs, “C’mon! It was one slip up!” Kaminari complains and at that moment his hand hits the counter, causing him to get his hand right over the stray chips. “I-te!” Kaminari cries in pain, and he quickly removes his hand from there and brushes off any crumbs into the trash. (Compost Kaminari!!) “And a klutz, here.” Jirou smirks at him and she grabs another bowl for Kaminari to sweep the chips off the counter. (the counter is clean, don’t worry people) “Thanks!” he thanks her and he sighs. How much of a klutz he had to be whenever he tried to make a point of the exact opposite. “So, what’s up with you then?” Kaminari asks the indigoette beside him, in an attempt to strike conversation while waiting for access to a controller. “Eh, nothing much, you?” Jirou asks, Kaminari laughs, “Ah, nothing either, you?” and at that Kaminari-like accident, he hears Jirou blrf. “Dangit!” Kaminari cries out. And Jirou laughs.
Jirou POV
Once they got all the stuff cleaned up, they were right on time for round 2, Bakugou and Kirishima having given up their controllers to uh… moving on. Jirou chooses Jigglypuff again ans Sero groans, “C’mon Jirou, spare us!” he complains to her and Jirou laughs, “So I see you see me as a threat.” Jirou says, sounding like she was a warrior. “Just choose something else!” Mina tells her, and Jirou shrugs, “Sure.” and she moves her cursor to Princess Peach. “Thank you!” The other Bakusquad members thank her and she just shrugs. “Princess Peach is pretty useless.” Sero remarks and Mina nods, “Yup! Now then, let’s kick Kyouka’s butt!” Mina laughs and then Todoroki, Deku, Tokoyami and Shoji just sat there thinking, “We’re here too…” to themselves and each other. Once everybody chose their characters, Tokoyami chose Metaknight, Shoji chose Greninja (“It’s the mask.” He tells them, he chose Sheik last game), Deku chose Luigi and a still confused Todoroki ended up accidentally choosing Mario, (Red and Green, shut up.) Kaminari chose the wonderful Ness, Mina with her usual Kirby and Sero as his usual Yoshi. Upon choosing a random stage for their battle, the game loads, and the voice of the game says, “3...2...1….Start!” and the game commences.
timeskip becausre I feel like it’s boring for some people if I commented the whole game ;-;
“Kyouka!!!! You suck!!! I hate you!!!” Mina whines and yells at her, yeeting a pillow from the couch at the earphone jack user. “It’s not my fault you guys suck! And plus! You were so focused on me, that the others won too!” Jirou yells back her laughing. Jirou won in first place while Shoji and Tokoyami had tied for second, Mina, then Deku, Sero then Todoroki, since he kept accidentally walking off the platform despite how many times Midoriya tried to explain that the red Italian plumber was not like his dad even if he was red. “Well then, since you guys don’t want me to play, I’ll head off, see ya!” Jirou tells them, throwing her 3DS system at Bakugou’s face (he threw a pillow back, yelling many many cuss words at her, but not exactly attacking her, Kirishima had no need to hold him back) and the rest of the Super Smash Bros, group just stared at her (Shut up, and stop thinking. Seriously, sToP it with the super smash jokes, please) and wondered what her relationship with Bakugou exactly was.

A/N
Man, I wrote this chapter MONTHS ago, I don't even remember writing it XD -Chrysdamessedupauthor