Labor...?

A/N

Yeaaaaaa I got my hair cut like Jirou!!!!!! It's a little bit shorter but i feel soooo happy! PS This chapter is a lil bit longer bcuz i'm feeling good.

Kaminari POV

"So, the first task is quirkless training." Aizawa sensei tells us and all our heads turn around when we hear Bakubro say "WHAT THE F*CK?!!!! QUIRKLESS???" I knew this wasn't my stongest point so i tried to listen carefully. "You'll be divided into pairs and will be battling without using your quirks because we've heard there has been times when some of you lash out using your quirks so we need to learn to keep control of what's acceptable and what's not using quirks"

I knew i was going to be beat... I get nowhere and I always overuse my quirk to it's limit. "The winners will be paired up until we have one finalist. Remember that we are trying to learn control and not killing each other." I wonder who that was directed to?

Jirou POV

So, quirkless training huh... I guess I'll try to use the self defense methods I learned and try to use some martial arts that i enjoyed trying to learn in my own time to help myself become a hero. This is really ironic since last camp Aizawa sensei told us to use our quirks to their full potential but this time he's telling us not to use them at all...

I'm starting to wonder if Aizawa sensei is really just being lazy or something or whether he's just preparing us to what is happening next... Either way This is still extremely weird. I know that some of us are going to struggle with not using their quirks and others quirks require offense and some of us should be relieved they aren't going to embarrass themselves OVERUSING their quirk.

I laugh silently to myself until thinking of Kaminari's dummy-mode but then Aizawa sensei starts listing off the teams and I pay attention quickly.

The teams (brought to you by Aizawa sensei's brilliant thinking)

Kirishima vs. Midoriya

Koda vs. Sato

As-I mean Tsuyu vs. Hagakure

Ochaco vs. Aoyama

Bakugou vs. Mineta( idk why I did this but in case anyone's wondering, Bakugou wins because DUH!)

Kaminari vs. Shoji

Sero vs. Me

Mina vs Todoroki (Huhhhh? I'm Gonna LOOOOOOSE!-Mina)

Ojirou vs Tokoyami

Yaomomo vs. Iida (Wow class rep vs. Most honorable student!)

"I trust you all will fight in a well manner and by that I mean not attempting to murderer your classmates or cause any life threatening harm." Aizawa sensei warns us. "Now follow me to your training grounds." We follow him out of the lodge and towards the slightly frozen over forest. The temperature started to get colder and Tsuyu was starting to get sleepy so Yaomomo made her a cloak that had heat conserving material and that kept Tsuyu going.

"Do you think we are going somewhere past the woods?" I ask Yaomomo "Well... Depending on the weather I suppose not because as he said earlier that this camp is for endurance training and not just fighting and training our quirks." She answers with a small smile. Aizawa sensei suddenly stops after we find a secluded area in the forest.

"This is out training grounds. Try to get familiar with this setting because you will be seeing a lot of it." He gives us a moment to look around. I noticed there was a particularly large tree out of all the rest... "Once you are done your battle, You can stay and watch or you can head back to the lodge. Remember that there will be no usage of your quirk this training session." He tells us. "Yes, Aizawa sensei..." we all chime. "The first team to head up will be Kirishima vs. Midoriya."

A/N

Yay I can't believe that I thought up of 4 other different Kamijirou fanfics to write... I'm probably going to start writing them down in my notebooks. I'll do them one at a time. There is going to be one in particular that's going to be sad. And I mean really sad. Here's a summary:

Kyouka's heart won't stop hurting. She endures through the pain It hurts for one boy in her class. Kaminari. She loves him so much even though she doesn't want to She can't convince herself she doesn't like him because that also makes her heart hurt. Knowing who HE loves makes it hurt the most. The blonde goof doesn't know what's going on. She starts getting panic attacks every so often and it starts affecting her a lot more than it's worth, She's having trouble breathing normally too... Because Kaminari doesn't love her back. He loves someone else.

That's the summary! It's going to be Kamisero and Momojirou at the start but i'm going to make a sequel that will be Kamijirou! My heart hurts so much when I think of fanfic so I thought I should try to write one based on these feelings of hurt and love. I really hate myself for making Jirou so hurt though.... Love you all-chris :3