Valentines day be coming

Jirou POV
Jirou sits down with a sigh, school is over and Mina had called the other girls into her room for a girl chat, Jirou had prepared to leave in case it got out of hand, since she didn't know how much more embarrassment she could take with all the things going on. “Sooooo~ Bet y'all know why I called you over to my room right?” Mina asks the other girls, who look at her confused, well, all except Hagakure, well, according to her floating clothes, was waving her arms around excitedly like a lunatic. “Heee~? How could you girls forget?? It's the most special time of the year for girls!” Hagakure tells them and Jirou looks at the invisible chick, still confused “Here's a hint! It’s February and you know what that means!” Mina squeals and then the reason comes suddenly to her head, she flushes slightly, Mina looks at all the girls and Jirou looks, judging by their faces, they got it too. “Ding ding! Correct! Valentine's Day!” Hagakure exclaims and waves her arms up and down again. “I had a spectacular idea for Valentines Day this year! I bet that y’all wanna hear it too!” Mina smirks at the girls, Jirou wasn't very keen to know and judging by the looks on the other girls’ faces, neither were they. Jirou was actually a bit scared at what Mina had planned for them this year. “C’mon! Where's the enthusiasm?!” Mina grumbles, seeing as the other girls avoided her gaze. Mina huffs, “Well, anyways, the idea is this! Why don't we ask Sato for help so that we can make chocolate to give out for Valentine's Day!” The girls soon light up, “Hey, that doesn't sound so bad, that actually sounds pretty fun *kero*”  Tsuyu remarks, and Mina grins, “Right? And maybe some of you guys give some honmei choco too?” She asks, making a lenny face to the girls. Ochaco blushes a fine Crimson and Yaoyorozu looks away, not meeting the eye of the other girls. Mina cackles and then goes to Jirou, “Hmm? Hmm? Do you get my sitch?” She asks Jirou, who rolls her eyes, she had been recently feeling determined to not let the other girls get under her skin. “Aw, still no fun, I see” Mina huffs, Jirou thought of that as a bit of a victory, since Mina looked disappointed. “It sounds like fun though, we can make a bunch of giri choco and hand it to the guys I guess.” Jirou shrugs, but on the inside, she was just a bit excited to try this out, she's never made chocolate before and it seemed fun to try with them, she had seen things like this in her manga. 

Kaminari POV
“I know you're trying to avoid Jirou nowadays and that's a bit much bro.” Sero tells him, and Kaminari looks up, “Huh? What do you mean?” Kaminari asks him, moving his controller, he was playing against Sero since they both decided to play some Super Smash Bros. since they were resolving to get better at the game, they didn't have any upcoming tests and Kaminari did that thing of his where, if it has answers in it, it's fine and was hoping that they wouldn't get a surprise pop quiz of some kind. “I mean, that your tactic to try to ignore your obvious crush has a huge flaw and there is no point in even trying!” Sero tells him, “Ha~? What do you mean?” Kaminari asks his friend, who was now biting into a snack. “What flaw? I don't see any flaw, if I ignore her, everything will be alright!” Kaminari tells Sero, Kaminari was assured that his plan was perfect without any flaws. “I don't know, they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder dude” Sero tells Kaminari, who scoffs, “Nah, that's just a stupid saying, it's not true.” Kaminari tells him, Sero rolls his eyes. “Ugh, what about this, if you start ignoring Jirou, she'll start to worry and become depressed and think she did something wrong or something, since you're always going to her when you can and that doesn't leave a good flavor in your mouth does it?” Sero tells Kaminari. Kaminari exhales, “See? I told you so, man.” his friend was right, when he thought of Jirou looking saddened, it made his stomach knot up, giving him an uncomfortable feeling it'd probably make him want to go pay attention to her to make her happy again. “Ugh, then what do I do??” Kaminari groans, putting the controller down and placing his hands through his hair.

A/N
Oop- I updated his a day late, sorry bro-skies! But here is an update anyways :p love y'all and have a weebiful day!-Awami See, President of the Subarashi high School (Chrys)