Honmei vs. Giri

Kaminari POV
All of Kaminari's focus was put onto the video game he was now playing with Sero, but Sero’s phone that was in between them suddenly starts buzzing extremely loudly, starling them both and causing Kaminari to jolt upright in the air. They pause the game. “Ah sorry!” Sero apologizes and he checks his phone. “Ah, it's Mina.” Sero remarks and he answers the phone. “What do you want Mina?” Sero asks the girl on the receiving end. “You can untie M*neta if you want!” Mina says through the other line. What…? Kaminari thought to himself, wondering when Sero had tied up the grape-haired boy. Kaminari looks up at Sero, who was now looking at the video game. “I don't really want to…” Sero sighs, and Kaminari laughs, “Don't be mean Sero!” Kaminari tells his friend, and through the phone he hears, “Ah, is Kaminari with you?” “Hm? Oh, yeah, we're playing Super Smash Bros. and talking  right now!” Sero explains, “Ooh! Can I join? What are y'all talking about?” Mina asks, Kaminari hears the interest and curiosity in the tone she used when she said this. “Well, you can join if you finished the homework.” Sero tells her, “Uh… We had homework?” Mina asks, her tone took a sharp 180° degree turn for curiosity to panic. “Well, yeah. That's why you asked me to tape M*neta.” Sero tells her, “Oh right~!” Mina giggles, “Uh wait, I can't join you guys after all! Uh, see you at dinner!” Mina makes up an excuse and then hangs up, Kaminari laughs. “Woah, how did you know that would work?” Kaminari asks him. “Ah well, if you hang out with Mina enough, you'll know the difference between when she is actually hosting a study group or when she's hosting a girls hangout session!” Sero laughs, “Dang! So a girls session! Wondering what they're talking about!” Kaminari asks, Jirou suddenly pops into his mind giggling with the other girls, he shakes his head to get that image off his mind. It was driving him crazy now that he was aware of his feelings that he began to think about Jirou a lot more. “I don't know man, girls are mysterious… Specifically Mina, but yeah.” Sero answers with a sigh and Kaminari shrugs, “Well Mina's eccentric and likes everything that's not dangerous so she's pretty easy to read, Jirou's even more mysterious.” Kaminari sighs, he recalls those odd moments of her being quite girly, it was always bizarre to see her act differently. “Maybe so, but I guess you can never truly understand the person you like, even if others do.” Sero sighs, Kaminari gapes, “What?” Sero asks, giving the boy a confused look. “Dude, did you just admit that you like Mina?” Kaminari asks, his eyes wide. “Hm? Ah, hey, well I guess so.” Sero shrugs and Kaminari's jaw drops. “What's? Seriously?” Kaminari asks, he never knew. “Uh yeah, do I have to like, confirm it or something?” Sero asks, “Dude! You never said!” Kaminari exclaims, “How can you be so chill about it?” Kaminari asks, Sero shrugs again. “Guess it's just that kinda thing.” “Are you going to ask her out on Valentine's Day or something? She's going to hand out giri choco to anyone she can to get 3 times as much on white day y’know?” Kaminari tells him and Sero ponders about that, “Eh, yes, no, maybe so, I don't know. I'm not sure that I'm fully into her. You get what I mean? But y'know, I'd like to give it a try.” He answers. “I hate that you have more balls than I do…” Kaminari groans, placing his hands in his hair. Sero was handling his situation well like a boat sailing down an ocean gracefully and Kaminari was tipping and rocking his boat making him unsure that it'll sail to shore safely and it might as well go through a few unexpected thunderstorms along the way because life is cruel, well Jirou would say ‘Blunderstorms’. “Phht, well, if you confess to her you'll level up at least.” Sero snickers, “Wait… Speaking of balls, shouldn't you go untie M*neta…?” Kaminari asks Sero who then exclaims, “Oh right! I totally forgot about him!” Kamina laughs, “Well, you should go untie him right now, I'll help you!” Kaminari offers and the two head out of his room to go and untie M*neta.

A/N
Dangit, they untied Mineta -Awami Sei (Chrysdaweeb)