Time for gaming

A/N

I'm really sorry, but I have some bad news...

I am unpublishing this book

Psyche! April fools :/ Yee well here's an update, funny story, while I was making the animatic my drawing tablet broke so now I have to get a new one so it's back to writing I guess, I'm not in much of the mood, especially recently but here you go, enjoy I'll be updating faked too-Chrys

Kaminari POV

After the other class members leave the lobby/ common room to not be pulled into the BAkusquad orbit, Carefully stepping away, even Iida did it. Pretty much the entire class had a horrible memory of spending some time with the Bakusquad mostly with Mina nagging them to reveal their crushes or BAkugou getting mad if they beat him in something. "W-wait, so Jirou is playing as me?" Kaminari asks the rest of the squad, he was actaully worried, he was a "King of Super Smash"

(Ok, this is a point where laughing is allowed @TheOfficialGaydar ) "Yeah, she is!!" Mina tells him with a small grin. "I didn't know you could play Jirou!" Jirou just shrugs and looks over Bakugou. "ANd you don't have to worry about the controller thing, I have my own controller." Jirou tells them, Kaminari was hesitant, was this, a diabolical plan maybe? I-if Jirou is playing for him then does that mean that she could... fail? He was on a winning streak here? This could be her revenge or something!

Kaminari's worries were rising as he thinks of more possibilities that this was Jirou's masterplan, things between them were going horrible after all. "Jirou? You brought your on controller?" Sero askes the girl, she nods, Okay, so uh, Jirou brings Wii controllers wherever she goes then?? Kamianri wonders to himself, he was very confused by that, but Mina and Sero were smirking at him. Since Kaminari was the best Super Smash Bros. Player in the Bakusquad, he was constantly getting targeted by the other two, BAkugou was one of the best but he didn't play as much since he didn't really find a need, since he exploded the other controller, that is. "BAkusquad gaming session is on!!" Mina cries out excitedly, and the chaos started itself.

Jirou POV

"Jirou! Grab your controller!!" Mina tells the girl, and Mina goes over to her own room to grab the WiiU out of her bag. Jirou goes to grab, not a controller, but her own 3DS that she packed in case she got bored or something. She goes into her room to see Yaomomo looking at the mattresses in distaste since she wasn't used to all this outdoor living and was used to only the finest material. Jirou had a feeling that once she came back from the BAkusquad orbit, she'd find a new mattress in place of the old one. A creation quirk sure is handy... Jirou thought to herself as she goes over to her bag and takes out the 3DS.

Kaminari POV

"C'mon!!" Kaminari grunts, as he tries to pull the electric cord towards the plug. They needed to unplug the microwave since they needed to plug in the TV, but they are using Kaminari as the powerbank to power on the WiiU system. The fridge stays powered on, because they needed the fridge more than the microwave. "Kaminari, you done yet?" Sero asks, he was helping Mina bring over the WiiU. "Oi Bakubro! You have the game, don't you??" Sero asks the boy, who grumbles, "Yeah, I got it..." and gets up over to his own room.

Jirou POV

Jirou walks in to see that Kaminari and Sero were both trying to pull the extension cord into the and tries not to laugh at how desperate they were. Jirou sits down on the couch and turns on her old 3DS, she plays sometimes... But only with Someone else is there to play with her. "I got the damn game." Bakugou mutters, tossing the game to Kirishima, who catches it and safe-keeps it. "YES!!" Jirou hears and her attention gets turned towards the two boys, who were high-fiving, Sero and Kamianri finally got the plug to stretch far enough to get in. "I got the coooonsooole!!!" Mina cries out excitedly, holding the console over her head and racing over to the couches. "Now I guess Kaminari needs to be turned into an electric power bank now!!" Mina smirks, looking over at the boy, who was looking oddly worried about one thing or another. Okay, so I'm playing for the Waste of electricity...

Kaminari POV

Alright, time to set some things straight here, There are, in Kaminari's opinion, gamer looking people, and non-gamer looking people. And let's just say... that Jirou fell into the non-gamer category. Kaminari knew Mina and Sero, he knew that they were going to take advantage of the fact that it wasn't him that was playing, but someone who didn't look like she had any good experience playing Super Smash Bros. He really didn't want to have her replace him of all people. Augh! Is there any way out of this??