Hanta Wright Ace Attourney: OBJECTION!

Kaminari POV

Kaminari's thoughts turn to Jirou's good sides, “She's so…” Kaminari remembers when they first jammed together, “Passionate about things, she cares for the others a lot, even if she may not show it as much, even if she's not girly, she's really cool, punk rock and badass y'know?” and Kaminari remembers at the school festival, “She's always willing to help out, she's really modest, especially about her music!” Kaminari continues, Sero raises an eyebrow, “and?” Kaminari inhales (*inhales* YEET!) “When she gets nervous, it's truthfully kinda cute, she tries to drag attention away from herself, she tries to remain cool but sometimes, but she's pretty sensitive, even through all this stuff, underneath, she's still a highschool girl.” Kaminari exhales. There was a silence between the boys and then Bakugou pipes up saying, “Are you trying to write a freaking novel about her?” Kaminari blushes, “No I just-” he tries to explain. “Truth be told, it's kinda creepy how much you know about her…” Kirishima laughs, and then Kirishima’s head gets shoved back onto Bakugou's lap by his hand. “Huh?” Kaminari complains, “So, um, since you've mistly been describing her personality traits, what about her looks?” Sero asks, and Kaminari thinks for a minute. “Well, she's pretty, her hair is really cool and it looks like her mom’s and her eyes are like garnets, sparkly purple.” Kaminari tells them, and Sero clears his throat. “Um, are you sure that you're sure that you don't like Jirou?” He asks Kaminari, who cocks his head confused, “Uh yeah, I mean, even if I said all that, anybody would say that about her! She's really cool and all, I mean, you've been noticing too right?” Kaminari asks them, all of them but Bakugou looks at him weirdly, Bakugou rolling his eyes instead. “Dude, I think you have more than a small crush on Jirou…” Sero tells him, handing him the paper. So he was writing it down… Kaminari glances at the paper and reads through what he said. “She's so mean and grumpy… I don't see…” Kaminari imagines Jirou in his head, beaming at him “She's so...beautiful and perfect and… ah frick… I think you maybe right” He finally mumbles, and the two boys beam at him, Bakugou just grunts and says, “Good of you to finally freaking notice Stupid face…”

Jirou POV

Jirou sips on the tea she was drinking, then places the mug down, listening to Mina, who had invited the rest of the girls in chat, nothing bad, Jirou then feels her nose tickling, and she sneezes into her arm, (achoo! Remember! Don't spread germs! Only spread Gay!) “Bless you!” Yaoyorozu tells her, “Are you cold?” Mina asks, “Ah, no! I'm fine, just randomly sneezed is all.” Jirou tells them, “Maybe someone's talking about you!” Ochaco giggles “Could be *kero*” Tsuyu pitches in. “Phht, yeah right.” Jirou scoffs, and the girls continue their conversations together. “So, how is this trip for you guys so far?” Hagakure asks the other girls, “Well, it's pretty nice, despite those slip ups…”Yaoyorozu answers with a sigh, “ Yeah! I can't believe that Present Mic sensei mixed up those open air baths…” Mina grumps, “We're lucky that Aizawa sensei is taking care of those M*neta” Ochaco points out, “Honestly, it's the worst when we have to deal with that midget runt…” Jirou adds, “Agreed, *kero” Tsuyu agrees with Jirou's statement, “Speaking of which, around now is the time we go to take a bath right?” Yaoyorozu asks the girls, checking her phone. “Well, it will be when we hear M*neta’s yelling” and right at that moment, they hear the yelling, “NO! LEMME STAY LEMME SEE THE B-!” M*neta cries out, and then silence, then muffled yelling was heard. “Sounds like that's our cue!” Mina exclaims, “Go grab your stuff and we’ll be in the lobby!” Jirou checks in her bag and adds anything she was missing, double-checking everything so that she didn't have any more awkward running into people. Once she finishes up, she follows Yaoyorozu to the lobby, and all the girls head off to the hot springs.

*timeskip brought to you by the Stop-M*neta Campaign.*

“Ahhh, so relaxing!” Mina sighs, “We heard you yesterday Mina, *kero*” Tsuyu tells her, Tsuyu was enjoying her time swimming around in the hot springs, “I'm just glad that we don't have to worry about M*neta” Hagakure sighs, “He’ll never get a girl if he keeps acting like that…” Ochaco sighs, “He’ll never get a girl. period. “ Jirou adds in, making the other girls laugh, “Ah, well, the good news is at least we’re having fun!” Yaoyorozu smiles at the other girls who grin, “WEll, you didn’t get your ass kicked by Kyouka in Super Smash Bros.!!” Mina huffs. Jirou laughs and grins, “Ah, well, guess you guys just sucked worse than I thought!” and the other girls laugh and chat for a long time until it was the boys’ turn.

A/N
Funny story, there was actually more to this chapter than this (the girls were also talking) but then my stupid Google docs didn't save if properly and I lost it, so I rewrote it and just left it like this. ;-; All this happened 4 months ago... Sorry for having 23 more updates worth of chapters in a nice file and still going because this story is gonna be well over 70 chapters. Faked is gonna be like, twice as long lmao. On a completely unrelated note, there is a spider on my ceiling and he is now my pet. Give your greetings to  Peter Parker III.(The other one passed on, and P.P. II in s my sister's.- Chrys Sei-chan the Beelzelbub addicted weeb.