No demons this time

Kaminari POV

The girls come back from wherever together and giggling, Kaminari sees Jirou with them and that odd feeling waves over him of not being used to hearing and seeing girliness from Jirou, it made his heart skip a beat, even when he didn’t want it to. “Hm? Oh hey you’re back!” Sero exclaims as the girls walk in. “Yup, we’re back, now if you’ll excuse us, we’re going!” Mina hums and the girls all go into the elevator. Behind Sero, Bakugou looks up from his grumpy spot on the couch to look if Kirishima was with them, but upon seeing that the redhead wasn’t, he turns back and continues to be pissy. Kaminari just stares as the elevator door closes, leaving them downstairs again. “Well, since they’re gone and it’s a weekend, anybody up for a game of Super Smash Bros?” Kaminari asks them, trying to lighten up the mood a bit, mostly Bakugou, since he was looking quite hostile. “I’m down.” Sero says and he unwraps Mineta before going onto the couch. Bakugou grunts and turns to face the television, meaning that he was also willing to join. “I’ll play too! What about you Todoroki-kun?” Midoriya pipes up, turning to his friend, Todoroki looks up from his phone. “I guess I’ll join.” The icyhot boy mumbles, before turning back to the bright blue screen on his phone. The two boys take a seat on the couch, Deku trying to be as far away from Bakugou as possible just in case. Before they could be questioned, Koda, Mineta, Iida, and Ojirou all leave the room, just as Tokoyami and Shoji came back down. “Oh hey Tokoyami! Did you two end up summoning a demon?” Kaminari asks the two, who look over to see the small group of guys around the TV. “No, it appeared that the souls of ones once living haven’t come along to our payments of respect.” Tokoyami answers, shaking his head. Kaminari stood there, trying to translate what Tokoyami had said to proper english. (Japanese? Since they live in Japan? I dunno…) “In other words, No.” Sero says from behind him and Kaminari says, “Oh, well, do you guys maybe want to join us?” Kaminari asks, referring to the group of boys ready to play. “Oh, sounds fun!” Dark Shadow rang from beside Tokoyami, and Tokoyami nods, “I shall bid thee my presence to this gathering” he tells them and Kaminari then turns to Sero for a translation, “He means yes, now what about you Shoji?” Sero asks the octo-dude, who nods, “Sure, I might as well join in.” one of Shoji’s arm mouths tell them and Kaminari grins, “Great! That means that we have 7 players to play!” “But wait…” Sero’s voice went to a whisper, so that only Todoroki, Midoriya and Kaminari could hear. “It’s Bakugou’s game, and the only way to access that is…” they all look towards Bakugou, who didn’t seem to notice anything and was staring at his phone in a very grumpy fashion. “… So, who’s going to go up and ask?” Kaminari asks, chuckling nervously. “Oooh! Kaminari! Thanks for volunteering bro!” Sero tells him giving him a smack on the back. “W-w-wait huh?!” Kaminari asks and he gets pushed forwards by Sero. “Fear not, I will send you off well. Though, we’ll be one participant short on for the ritual” Tokoyami tells him, since he had overheard the conversation. “Don’t make it sound like I’m dying!” Kaminari hisses quietly at them and he was about to go on to ask Bakugou but to his relief, Kirishima walks in with Sato. “Ah, all done!” Kirishima sighs as he entered the room and Bakugou looked up. “Oh hey guys! Bakubro! What are y’all doing?” Kirishima asks and Kaminari, cries out, “Kirishima!! We’re about to play Super Smash Bros.! We’ve got 7 people to-” Kaminari explains but Kirishima cuts him off. “Well make that 8! Katsuki! Do you have the game?” Kirishima asks the blonde who looks up, and gets off the couch and towards the elevator to get the game, giving Kirishima a one armed hug before going up. “Ahhhhh, saved by Kirishima!” Kaminari sighs and he sits down on the couch with relief. “What do you mean?” Kirishima asks, as he sat down on the couch beside him. “You wouldn’t understand…” Kaminari mumbles, “Where were you anyways?” “Just doing stuff!” the redhead laughs and they decide to leave the conversation at that since Kirishima wasn’t going to give anything away either about where he and the girls were, well, and Sato, who had also escaped so that he couldn’t be questioned to join the chaos of game play, well, he left so there’s not really anybody who could be questioned is there.
A/N
I've gotten popular among squirrels since I feed them every week. -Chrysdamessedupauthor