Dinnertime~~!

A/N There's a special thing at the end since it's my birthday UwU specially for all of you guys ahaha<3

Kaminari POV
"Alright!" Aizawa sensei calls over the students, "It's time to make dinner?" "Make... again huh..." Mina sighs "Did you expect luxury throughout the entire trip?" Aizawa asks her, "Not really..." Mina sighs sadly, well, it's not like any of us thought that, especially from Yuuei high... "Looks like chaos..." Kaminari hears Jirou mumble and she was probably right since the others weren't the best at cooking, the good cooks are: Ochaco (her cheap cooking), Bakugou (Mr. Good-at-everything), Sato (the mom of the dorm), and... Kaminari couldn't remember the rest, his memory is horrible.

"Where are the ingredients for the food, Sensei?" Iida asks the teacher who points outside as an answer, "They were delivered right outside the cabin doors. 100% going to be curry... Tomorrow must be stew..." Aizawa instructs the class, "Curry huh, seems just like last year!" Kirishima laughs and the class steps outside to find ingredients for curry out, Japanese curry packets, potatoes, carrots, onions and celery. "You guys should know how to make this by now, start..." Aizawa sensei sighs then he goes back into the cabins, there was a camp so they could make fire, they just needed kindling and Todoroki. There were pots and pans and water so this should be simple enough for a classroom to do. Well, any class that's not Class 1-A that is.

Jirou POV

Chaos, that's what happened last time and it's bound to happen this time, especially with Class 1-A too. Nothing was more chaotic than time passed with Class 1-A. "Time to cook!" Mina squeals, walking over to the vegetables, they were in a good condition which meant they were shipped recently, none of them were spoiled, which was a good sign that they were good to use. "Time to cook!!" Mina squeals happily, and the students go to wash their hands before making the delicious curry. Jirou has pained memories of the last time, when Bakugou tried to make a fire with his explosions. Sure hope that won't happen this time... Last time was a real pain. But this time... could be much much worse...

Kaminari POV

Iida assigns the students jobs, boiling water, cutting vegetables, etc... Kaminari was listening for his name, he was hopeful he wouldn't get chosen into cutting the vegetables, since that was a real pain and Bakugou was probably the best to do that. "Kaminari, Jirou and Ashido can handle the vegetable peeling" Iida tells the small group of three, who nod to the class prez and then to each other. After all the roles were assigned the class was scurried to do their jobs. "Potato peeling time!" Mina tells the two of them who shrug, Peeling still was a pain but not as bad as cutting the vegetables.

"We'll need to be quick and efficient if we don't want Bakugou yelling at us to hurry up." Jirou instructs the two who nodded, knowing Bakugou's temper. "Let's divide up the work." Kaminari tells the other two who no and Mina gives him a thumbs up but Jirou just gives him a shrug. Ouch. That's cold... Kaminari thought to himself. "Let's start!!" Mina giggles before going by grabbing a carrot to peel for the curry. Jirou grabs a potato and she starts to peel the skin with a green peeler, not that Kaminari was looking that closely to notice. He grabs a blue peeler and starts to peel a potato himself. Kaminari continues to peel potatoes and carrots and he goes over to grab an onion but Jirou stops him.

"Oi, what are you doing?" Jirou asks him before he could continue to peel. "Uh, peeling an onion??" Kaminari answers her slightly confused. "Kaminari you idiot, if you peel the onions earlier the pain in your eyes will last longer..." Jirou grumbles at him. Oh... Oh yeah... "Right!" Kaminari tells her before placing the onion down and grabbing another onion. Whoops. Jirou rolls her eyes at him, but cracks a small smile, which gave Kaminari a good sense that her cold shell was getting chipped away little by little.

Jirou POV

Jirou was trying to act colder but to no avail, she just couldn't be mad at that idiot for too long, I guess that's friendship for you... (right, friendship...-Chrys) Jirou thought to herself as she picked up another carrot to peel, she sighs, and listens to BAkugou chopping through the vegetables pretty quickly and loudly with the help of Shoji and Sero.

A/N

Thanks so much for making it this far in the fanfic, and I'm pretty much 100% certain it's not ending anytime soon even though I've planned out the ending hahaha, but basically, since today is my birthday (May 24rth if someone who's reading this isn't reading this today UwU) I did a few Kamijirou and Jirou doodles specially for you guys! I've really been despising my drawings recently, but I hope you enjoy them becasue I hate whatever I draw nowadays :/

Thanks to y'all so much for being here with me ahaha now I'm 13, legally able to use Wattpad ahahaha welp, thanksies, there's some special birthday stuff on my book 'Faked' so I hope you enjoy! kinda hard to believe that I was a girl when this book first started :/:/:/-Chrys da messed up author UwU