Might as well name this chapter

Jirou POV

The fights go on, Shishida won the combat against Shoji, and Tetsutetsu had bested Ojirou, so far Class 1-B was winning, Monoma wasn't even pretending to be calm about it, he was telling anyone who would listen how they were winning, Kirishima had to hold Bakugou back so that he didn't go attacking a Howitzer at Monoma and Mina had Yaoyorozu make a pen so that she could write 'Stop Vlad King's Biased Commentary!' On a piece of paper that she had and was now holding it up, that teacher took way too much pride in his class. 

Jirou decided to join Hagakure and Mina who were now chanting to stop for fun, but then her name was called right after Todoroki had bested Awase in their battle, she clenches her fists and steps into the ring and takes a look behind her at the class, and then she sees Kaminari smiling face, he mouths 'you can do it!' To her. She turns around and faces determined at Tokage. He had once again helped. Somehow...

Kaminari POV

Kaminari watches as Vlad King calls out "3...2...1!" And the two girls came charging, he just stood and watched, Jirou dodges Tokage's swift attempt to hold her in a lock and goes in for a leg sweep, Kaminari's mouth flew wide open as he stares at the purple haired girl, she was doing a completely different thing from last time. Why am I... Admiring? Was his only thought

Jirou POV

Jirou notices that Tokage was trying to lure her away from the tree she used last time, which was exactly what she thought the Class 1-B girl would do, but Tokage left an opening and Jirou tries something that she still hasn't thought completely about. She goes it, and feints a punch, catching Tokage off guard and then ducks and slides in between the girls legs, which was her usual, but she tries instead what she had tried as a plan but never did, she got up from ducking to slide quickly and kicked that beautifully useful tree once again, but this time, she kicked up and back, making her flip in the air gracefully in an aerial. 

Wow what a ballerina gymnast. Tokage was stunned and didn't have time to duck so Jirou uses her leg to hook against Tokage's shoulder and brings her down to the ground, Jirou lands and Tokage tries to bounce back but Jirou shoves her down before Tokage could react and she falls to the ground. "The winner of this round is Kyouka Jirou." Aizawa sensei calls out and Jirou then sticks her hand out for Tokage to take and the girl grins, "Thanks! That was really cool what you did there!" She takes Jirou's hand and Jirou helps her up, giving her a shy smile. "Up next, is Yaoyorozu and Kendou, will these two please come up?" Aizawa sensei asks and Jirou calls out, "Good luck Yaomomo!" The Raven haired girl turns around and flashes a smile, Jirou leans back against a tree with a sigh. I did it.

A/N

Don't ask how that move works, but here, I gotta show you this, I'm so disgusted.

Okay, at first this part may seem harmless, this is the article for Kamijirou in the shipping wiki

Okay, at first this part may seem harmless, this is the article for Kamijirou in the shipping wiki. I'm really really grossed out by this, whoever wrote this, seems to have a really biased view against this ship. 'Het variant for people who FOR SOME REASON didn't ship MomoJirou' the heck is up with that??? Seriously, can't a person like their own things? Whoever wrote this article in my eyes, is disgusting, it's obvious that this person is a MomoJirou shipper showing their distaste at the unsatisfyingness of Kamijirou's spike in popularity!! Please, someone out there with a wikia account, please change it. All this part of the article is talking about is just momojirou shippers negativity towards Kamijirou! Because I know for a fact that practically none of you read my Kamijirou essay, here ya go: