Mina the shipping monster

Jirou POV

I head back to the cabins and put on my deep dope shirt, although, I kept Kaminari's jacket on, because it was cold. No other reason."Ahh! Kyouka! We were just about to start without you!" Mina cries. "What took you so long" Hagakure asks "Well, I was looking for my shirt and I bumped into Dummy-nari on the way back." I tell them. That's not technically a lie, I did see him. "Ohhh, and I'm guessing he held you up a little bit?" Mina asks with a mischievous glint in her eyes. I roll my eyes. "Not really... " I tell her.

"Truth or dare then?" Yaomomo asks. "I guess so..." Ochaco says. Poor girl, she's probably worried about getting hounded... "I'll start*kero*" Tsuyu says "Truth or dare Mina" All the girls' heads turn to Mina as she answers "Dare! Hit me!" "I dare you to text... hmm let's say Sero a love poem kero" Tsuyu says. "Eeeek! Why Tsu??" Ochaco says as Mina Whips out her phone. "Anyone got any cute, hot, or just plain spicy poems to tell me?" she asks

"You are the only one I see...

The one that truly completes me...

The one that makes me feel alive,

When I'm feeling down Inside...

Your smile is like stars that blind my sight,

but that keep my embers burning bright

You are my glorius sun and my ravishing moon

You make me hope I see you soon..."

Ithink.poems were easy. They were like lyrics, but with meaning..."Woah,Kyouka that was beautiful..." Hagakure says. It takes me a second to realize they were talking to me. "Huh? Whatare you talking about?" I ask confused. "The one you justrecited! You know, You are the one I see... Some thing something that completes me..."Crap!I said that out loud?!"Let'suse it!" Mina squeals. "Kyouka, I didn't realize you were so good at making poems!" Ochaco tells me. My face burned hot."Y-Y'know, they are kinda like making lyrics so it's easy f-forme!" I stammer.

"Kyouka can you recite it again?" Mina asks. Irecite the poem again still flustered.I can't believe I said that out loud! Control yourself you idiot,no wait that's Dummy-nari's territory, anyways, You could haveleaked out your secret!  I scold myself. "Sent! And the dare is done!" Mina says happily."My turn!"Good thing they didn't notice that much... "Ochacotruth or dare!" Mina asks. Poor Ochaco. "Umm-er... I..." She stammers. "Da-uth?"She says. "Truth it is then!" Hagakure says. "Are you, or are you not, hopelessly in love with Midoriya?" Mina asks.

Ochaco starts flailing her arms around like crazy. "Love, what's that? We are friends! Iida, Deku and I are three musketeers! Yeah! thaat's it! We love each other as friends!!" Ochaco starts spiraling. "And the sky is green and the ground is blue..." Hagakure and Mina mutter in synch. "Yeahhh! See? Deku is often in the air and Iida is often on the ground!! Right??hahahahaha!" Ochaco continues. I try not to laugh at the image of Iida's face is the groundand Midoriya's face is the sky.It didn't help that Chargedolt's face came up as the sun saying "Wheeey~. "Let's leave the poor girl alone for now girls"Yaomomo says with a pitying laugh.

Ochaco was already floating in theair it seems her quirk works best when she's embarrassed. "Fine,but we are so not dropping this topic later!" Mina huffs. Ochaco,hang in there! "It's Ochaco's turn Kero"Tsuyusays. "Umm, Momo truth or dare?" the brunette asks. "Well, forthis, I guess I'll say truth, to be on the safer side of course."Yaomomo answers. "Well, is there anyone in the class you've taken a liking to?" Ochaco ask.

"Well, if you mean by guys, I've been finding Todoroki quite interesting for a while..." She answers.Hagakure and Mina squeal. "EEE! I knew it!" Mina says shakingHagakure, who was shaking her back. "You like Todoroki!" Mina cries. "Hmm? Like, I'm not too sure about that, it's more of admiration on how much of a hard worker he is..." Yaomomo answers a slight blush appearing on her face. I knew she's been watching Todoroki recently! It's been so obvious she likes him. "Yeah,right! you're as Dense as these two!" Mina cries out, pointing at me and Ochaco. "Huh,? What was that for, singling up out?" I askMina, witha stone cold glare that could freeze Todoroki's Left side."Nothing, nothing!" She purrs.

"Anyways, I'm sure he likes you back!" Hagakure says. Yaomomo's face turns into a Momo-mato(anybody get this reference from a certain chatfic?) "Well,it's my turn so, Kyouka, truth or dare?" Yaomomo asks. "Huh?Me?" I ask. "Yes, Truth or dare Kyouka-chan?" Hagakure says."Um, truth I guess?" I answer. Oh Bakugou lord... They're going to ask me if I like Kaminari aren't they? Answer is no way I like that Stundumb hero: Chargedolt... "Umm,If you were forced to go on a date with someone, who would it be?"Yaomomo asks.

Her Momo-mato has almost disappeared. "OB-viouslyKaminari!" Mina answers for me, which by the way, was NOT necessary. "What? No! I would never want to go out on a date withThunderdolt ever!" I sputter. "Yeah... And that's totally not his favourite jacket that you're wearing..." Mina scoffs. Huh?Oh crap, she knows this is his?? I had the urge to jab a certain Pikachu knock-off in the eyes with myearphone jacks. "Heee~?(yes @thotsuki-bakahoe you can imagine Hagakure growing 10x bigger and just her mouth XD)Hagakure asks

"Kyouka-chan, you're wearing his jacket? What were you twodoing when you met up?" "Something kinky I expect..." I hearMina says with yet again, her smug smirk. Urgh I couldn't hold it in anymore "No it wasn't! I was just... Cold!" I yell at her, "Ok, ok, sorry!didn't mean to get you mad Kyouka!" Mina apologizes.I can't take it! Why do they think I like him??

A/N

Wow, that was a bumpy ride... I have no idea what to say in these anymore XD as I said, I updated the first few chapters of this fanfic so please check em out!