I need you, don't leave

Kaminari POV

The two of them go back to the area where the others were holding Present Mic sensei who was complaining that his female wig fell off while they were running. "C'mon! Turn back and get it!" The teaacher told the two students as they continue to run until they finally spot the other students. The two of them head down and Aizawa sensei taps a timer down. "Complete!" He yells out "Find Ashido and Kirishima!" He instructs the other students standing around "You two go towards the cabins to treat yourselves, some bots made by Hatsume were brought over, they can tend to your wounds." He tells Kaminari and Jirou, who nodded, placing their other sensei on the ground and leaving together.

 "Good job!" Kaminari tells her, giving her a thumbs up, he was feeling a bit dumber at the moment so his thumbs up moved around a little bit. But Jirou's response was a cold "okay" "He~? What did I do?" Kaminari asks, worried. "Ugh, are you dumb?!"(yes-Chrys) Yes... Kaminari thought to himself, but he felt that if he said that out loud it wouldn't make things any better. "Earlier you were... Ugh, what the hell were you even doing??" She asks him, looking flustered now.

Jirou POV

Jirou's face flusters, to Jirou, back there, it seemed like Kaminari was going to... kiss her... like back on that stupid damn rock. Worst memory of her life at a camp, it even bypasses the Kamino incident. And she was nearly poisoned to death during that time! "I-I was just..." Kaminari seems to be trying to explain but Jirou just glares at him, daring him to try to explain. "I was just trying to... " He tries once again, but Jirou knew the look on his face. It was the well-known "Quick! Think of an excuse to cover this up!" face. 

 "Kaminari! Explain!" Jirou yells at him. Forcing the truth out of him. "I-I'm sorry I was interested in your earphone jack!" Kaminari apologizes. Jirou glares at him, "So that is it?" She asks "Yes that's it! I swear!!" Kaminari screams like a girl, holding his eyes in case she hit him with her earphone jacks and Jirou was about to. "Fine!" Jirou huffs, "It's true!!" Kaminari tells her, from his higher-pitched voice he was actually telling the truth, his pupils were dilated from the embarrassment rather than the pressure. "Ugh..." Jirou grumbles, tugging her hair slightly with her hands. "Dammit..." Jirou grumbles, but she didn't notice the blood seep from her arm. "Ah, Jirou!" Kaminari cries out, going over to help her, "D-don't touch me perv!" Jirou squeals out like a girl and she moves away from the boy. "H-huh?" Kaminari asks.

Kaminari POV

All Kaminari wanted was to wipe up the blood trickling down on her arm. "Kaminari! What the-" Jirou asks but Kaminari grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and shakily wiped up the blood, still a bit in Jamming-Whey mode. Jirou then sees what he's doing and stops, letting him. "Geez... you s-should have told me you idiot, especially after what happened... "She mumbles and Kaminari gave her a small smile. "Sorry! Still in idiot mode right now! I was pretty idiot mode then to be honest.. Just... sorry for touching you." Kaminari apologized, feeling dumber by the minute, electricity feeling like it was crackling in his brain. 

"Ugh, I'm seriously contemplating whether I should forgive you right now..." Jirou grumbles, "Understandable, with all the weird things that keep happening!" Kaminari laughs. "Yeah..." Jirou sighs. Kaminari looks at her, "So do you forgive me?" He asks her, looking at her to see any doubt but he didn't see any, he really wanted to remain friends with Jirou and his brain was making him act screwy.

A/N

I can't really tell if this a nice chapter or not. But anyways, for those of you who didn't know, I made a who, Kamijirou essay in my 'Randomness with the Bakuthot squad book. It should be the latest chapter, if you're interested in giving it a go, go ahead :3- Chrys da messed up Author