(+_+)

For those of you who already read this chapter, scroll to the very bottom

Kaminari POV

“Well” Sero starts, and Kaminari’s eyes widen, he is willing to get as much help as he can. “You could open the doors to hell and ask Mina for help?” Sero suggests, “Are you serious?” Kaminari asks him, correction, he is willing to get as much help as he can not from Mina. “Mina is going to freak out and try as many things possible just to get us together!” Kaminari tells Sero, “Well, yeah. But it is still help, I mean, she did get Kirishima and Bakugou together!” Sero points out Kaminari stares at him, “Uh, the real story is that Mina tried to lock them in Bakugou's room, they both escaped. Mina was so freaked out when they escaped because Bakugou was trying to kill her. All it took was when Kirishima bought Bakugou a heart shaped box of chocolate for him telling him that the gift was his love and he wanted Bakugou to accept it!” Kaminari tells him, “Oh, right.” Sero laughs, Kirishima was lovestruck for that guy. “So plan Mina is not a go I'm guessing?” Sero asks Kaminari, who shakes his head intensely, “Absolutely not.” Kaminari answers, “I mean, if you asked her out, maybe things will get easier for you.” Sero suggests, “Uh, no. She's going to refuse, I don't want things to get awkward with her as a friend.” Kaminari tells Sero, who cocks his head in confusion. “What makes you think that she'll refuse?” Sero asks, Kaminari thinks back at all the awkward moments they shared together. “Just an accurate hunch.” Kaminari answers, having decided not to tell Sero what had happened between them all those times before. “If you try to bottle up your feelings though, they will get stronger though, won't they?” Sero asks Kaminari, who scoffs again. “That's just shoujo manga crap.” Kaminari answers, “Well, ok then, don't blame me if they do get stronger.” Sero shrugs, “But since Valentines is coming up, don't you think asking her out is a good idea?” Sero asks, “Nah, that'll complicate things… Well…” Kaminari had spoken before he could give it any thought, though, going out with Jirou during Valentines did seem oddly like a bizarre dream come true. “So…?” Sero asks him, “Well… Maybe” Kaminari blushes slightly at the thought. “Good to know, now let's continue our gaming sesh!” Sero exclaims, and the two continue playing their video games.

Jirou POV

“So when should we do this whole baking thing?” Ochaco asks the rest of the girls, “We can ask Aizawa if we can borrow the kitchen from Lunch Rush, we can do it then!” Mina answers, “Alright!that really sounds like a lot of fun!” Yaoyorozu smiles at the girl, “Ooh! We should make some shaped choco! We just need moulds of some kind!” Hagakure squeals, “They'll look so cute!” At those words, Jirou didn't like the smirk on Mina's face at Hagakure’s words. “Ooohhhh, does that mean I should get some heart shaped moulds for you Honmei choco givers?” Mina asks and Hagakure, Yaoyorozu and Ochaco all blrf at the exact same moment. Jirou and Tsuyu on the other hand, just stare at the flustered girls. “Hmm? So some of you are Honmei choco givers huh? So in that case, I guess I will pick up some heart shaped moulds!” Mina snickers and Ochaco exclaims, “Mou~~ M-Mina! Stop teasing us!” While she fans herself with her hands. “Oh? You think I'm joking?” Mina asks, her eyes widen. “Well then, I got something for you on Valentine's Day!” “I don't think that's necessary!” Yaoyorozu tells her, in Momo-Mato form. Tsuyu just looks at Jirou, “Huh, I thought you'd also be there, flustering over Kaminari *kero*” Tsuyu croaks and Jirou hisses like a cat. “He~? So what about you and Tokoyami?” She asks Tsuyu, who just places her finger up to her bottom lip. “Hm? Tokoyami-kun and I are friends *kero* and I think he perhaps likes Shoji-kun” Tsuy tells her, and Jirou huffs. “Anyways, I deem this girls meeting cancelled!” Mina yells out, and Jirou gets up to leave, along with the army of girls, “Guess I'd better call Sero and tell him to release M*neta now!” Mina tells the other girls, and grabs her cell phone out to make a call. “What if we just don't release M*neta?” Ochaco asks, “That'd be too cruel Ochaco!” Yaoyorozu scolds her and they all leave together. Exception of Mina who was now calling Sero.

A/N
I baked a cake with my best friend for her birthday a few days ago and.... Let's just say it has a Lenny Face on it instead of Happy Birthday... ;-;- Chrysdaweeb

Sorry for forgetting again, but Honmei chocolates are 'true feeling chocolates' that you give to the person you like while giri chocolates are platonically chocolates, also known as obligatory chocolates, Awami out!-Awami Sei