Battle part 2

Jirou POV

Kaminari walks over to me, "Jirou! Good job!" he congratulates me. "Better than you," I smirk. "Ouch! Words hurt Jirou!" He tells me and I laugh. Mina and Todoroki were fighting in the ring at the moment "I've got my money on Todoroki on this one!" I roll my eyes, Were those two seriously planning on losing money on the sake of the battle?

Plus, I wasn't even sure they had enough yen for this. there's 18 battles in total... One of them will become broke eventually.... In the end of the battle, Todoroki won and I saw Sero hand Kaminari some yen. Where the hell did they keep the money? In their hero costumes?? I watch the fights go on until the next 10 finalists were up

Kirishima, Sato, As-Tsuyu, Ochaco, Bakugou, Shoji, Me, Todoroki, Ojiro and Yaomomo.

"Alright, The next group up will be... Kirishima and Ojirou, Good luck." Aizawa sensei calls out. "I wonder who I'll be up against?" Yaomomo sits beside me on a rock. "Yeah, I'm praying I'm not up against Bakugay..." I tell her "I've been wondering for a while, I'm quite confused by the way Aizawa-sensei did this! After these battles, there will be 5 people left and 5 isn't divisible by 2..." She says.

Huh, I just realized that. Will there be someone fighting twice? Bakuhoe maybe? Kinda odd the way Aizawa sensei did this... I hear a loud crash and I turn my head around, Ojirou had beaten Kirishima. I'm surprised the way this turned out. But Ojirou was extremely good at martial arts, so at the same time, I'm not that confused.

Aizawa sensei calls the battle and Kirishima is looming of the battlefield muttering something about his manlyness going down. "The next battle on will be Bakugou and Jirou" Aizawa sensei calls out. My mouth flies open. What. I was Against Bakahoe???? "I wish you luck!" Yaomomo whispers into my ear and I nervously step onto the battlefield.

I knew my surroundings and suddenly a strategy popped into my mind, although, there was about a 1% chance of it working right now. Aizawa sensei calls start to the battle and just like I thought, Bakagou charged at me first. He wasn't as fast because he wasn't allowed to use his quirk but I dodge to the side. He had just barely missed.

I quickly scurry away near he large tree I saw earlier and he came at me again, I don't know how this happened but I slipped in between his legs and turned around quickly I needed to make use of this time. (but dang, being short and agile really does have its advantages!) I tried to push him down but he bounced back quickly without hesitation. "so that's how you want to play this Aux-cord..." He sneers.

Denki POV

I watch the fight go on, Sero had bet on Bakugou before I could open my mouth, I was here busy praying Bakugou doesn't murderer her. C'mon Jirou... I think in my head Bakugou was always charging at her trying his best to get at her mercilessly, not holding back (as usual). I notice that Jirou was starting to get out of breath.

That's not good. Bakugou charged at her one more time and I was ready to close my eyes but Jirou did that slip between his legs thing again and used the momentum of her speed as she put her foot on the tree, and she bounced back and she crashes into him. Leaving him off balance before doing a quick leg sweep and pinning him down to the ground and that was it. I stare in awe and so does Sero, Jirou just defeated Bakugou, quirkless, but still. She hecking defeated Bakugou!

Jirou POV

I couldn't believe what I just did. Aizawa sensei calls the battle over and announces me winner. I couldn't believe that I won. "You're as lucky as hell that it was quirkless! If we were using quirks I would have already burned you into freaking ashes!!" Bakugou yells at me. I had to plug my ears because his voice, much to my discontent, amplified his voice as I walk off the battlefield.

"Jirou that was incredible!" Kaminari tells me. I felt my cheeks get hot. I must be tired after that battle, yes, that must be it. that's why i'm feeling hot. "Thanks, Jamming-whey, I can't believe I won either" I tell him. I walk right past him towards Yaomomo. My face was probably really red. So annoying!

A/N

I hope you liked this particularily longer chapter!!! Yet another successful chapter!! please tell me if this battle scene was good. Yes, I made Jirou call Bakugou different names on purpose. I hope the battle scenes are good so far! I'm not very good at writing them! I love this ship sooo much! I also got invisalign recently so my jaw aches like mad. They aren't very hagakure... Anyhoo, If you own instagram, Please consider checking out my friend who I call Shelly here's art. She's the one who made all those adorable pictures I showed you from last chapter!! her instagram is:

@xiaomm2007

Please comment and vote for this story!

I love you all and I hope you have a very merry christmas!! 4 days is a while to wait! Although, I'm getting this awesome BNHA poster for christmas and I only wanted it because it has Jirou on it lol... Happy Holidays!-Chris the very merry quirkless messed up author :3