It's not over until the fat pink thing sings

A/N Like the title XDXDXD

Kaminari POV

Jirou appeared to be smirking, Mina and Sero saw the choice Jirou made and started laughing. Kaminari was dead... he was dead as a doornail. Jirou was obviously going to make him suffer, with this... Pokemon brought before him, there was no escape to his death of being uncrowned from the title of Super Smash King. Kaminari watches as the others choose the battlefield they were going to use for the round, 3... 2... 1...! The game announces and off they went into battle...

The game starts out and Mina and Sero both charge at Jirou's Jigglypuff since, she was looking really weak at the moment with that stupid Jigglypuff. But Jirou suddenly uses her up B move, which would usually be sing... but suddenly weird sound effects come out instead and they blew off Mina and Sero off the platform. "Wha????? That's not sing!!" Sero yells out. Kaminari's jaw drops at what he sees, Mina was using Kirby so she could easily float back up to the surface but Sero's Yoshi sadly didn't know how to fly and Sero was uselessly flailing in the air before he fell down, giving Jirou a point. Kaminari looks at Jirou, who was apparently smirking at the screen.

The game plays on and Jirou continues to kick the two player's asses well, not Kirishima because Kirishima's Donkey Kong, who was just standing there because Bakugou was hugging him from behind and seemed to be breathing down his neck and whispering things in his ears. The poor redhead was just sitting there with a red face not moving his controller. Poor guy... Kaminari thought to himself. Kaminari turned his head back to the screen and watches as Jirou tries her best to block off Sero and Mina, who were now attempting to tag team to get that stupid pink non-kirby puffball off of the screen.

Kaminari just stared in awe as Jirou was doing a good job with her 3DS to block off their attacks by using that weird move that was supposed to be sing to knock them away from her then hit them with either pound, the B+sideways move with . The announcer of the game finally yelled "3...2....1...GAME!!" and that was it, the round was over. "The winner is.... Jigglypuff" The game announcer calls again and Jirou does a fist, something Kaminari has never seen her do, and Sero and Mina were groaning in defeat.

"Thank you!!!!!" Kaminari yells at Jirou, and was about to wrap his arms around Jirou but she backs off, "You're covered in electricity idiot!" Jirou tells him causing Kaminari to say "Oh right" and back off. ."Hooowww??!!!" Sero asks Jirou, who shrugs, "Customized character" she replies to him. "Wait... this is Bakugou's game isn't it?" Mina asks Jirou, "So why is your character on it?" "I just go over sometimes is all, we game a bit." Jirou shrugs again, apparently not interested in the conversation anymore now that it did a slight turn. "Okay, but uh, round 2?" Mina asks the others, "Gimme!!" Bakugou yells, grabbing Jirou's 3DS right out of her hands. Kaminari was sure that Jirou was going to argue with Bakugou but she just sighed and looked over at the television screen. "Jirou!" Kaminari whispered to the girl, who turned her head around.

Jirou POV

"What?" Jirou asks him, looking him in the eyes... his eyes... flashes of when they were on the rock flashed in her mind again. She turns away, "W-what do you want Blunder-storm?" she huffs at him. "Um, thanks..." Kaminari thanks her. Jirou gives him a weird look of utter confusion. "For what?" she asks him with a harsh tone, giving him a weird look, thinking that he could perhaps mean that time on the rock, because if he did, she was going to destroy his eyes.

"F-for winning for me, y'know!" Kaminari answers her with a slightly worried tone, looking uncomfortable with her harsh tone. Jirou snorts, "I didn't win for you asshole!" Kaminari's facial expression changes. "Oh. uh, okay then!" Kaminari stutters with a huge embarrassed smile on his face and turns around. Jirou smirks, the idiot actually thought that I played for him?? Idiot... Jirou snickers mentally. "So, uh, you play with BAkugou often?" Kaminari asks her. "Why does everyone ask that?" Jirou mumbles, BAkugou was one of her best friends, they were closer since he started dating Kirishima. He was a lot easier to talk to since the festival. "Well, you guys don't exactly chat a lot together that much..." Yeah... right.

A/N

These two cuties are the best!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that I've finished uploading the latest chapters my cereal is soggy, dammit >^<!!