Ok, so this is real truth or dare-Mina

Jirou POV

After eating a yummy dinner at the lodge, the girls head over to the open air bath. We had a plan that if there's a sign on the door to the bath, then it's in use. "Ahh! it's so nice to not have to worry about Mineta!!" Mina says happily while she takes off her clothes. We were about to head into the open air bath. "Yeah! We have the entire week booked just for our classes so this is going to be incredible!" Ochaco agrees.

"Although, all that Mineta-proofing material will have to go to waste kero" Tsuyu sighs Yeah, what a waste of poor Yaomomo's duffel bag space! we'll just have to find somewhere to toss it all out or something. We all head to the bath with out towels. This was going to be so relaxing. I dip my toe into the water to test but Mina runs in and does a cannon ball, splashing everyone with the hot bath water. "Ahh! Hot!" She squeals scurrying out. We all laugh. Heading in carefully, already drenched from Mina's cannon-ball.

Denki POV

"Man, Mineta's really getting it huh," Kirishima chuckles. "Serves that runt right..." Bakugou Mumbles. "I do not fully approve of Aizawa sensei's choices but judging from his actions last camp, I'll do nothing in my power to stop this." Iida says doing his robotic arm movements. "See, even four-eyed sonic here agrees with me!" Bakugou sneers sitting next to Kirishima on the couch causing the red-head to blush. I'd blurt this out loud, but wouldn't it be awkward for Kirishima and Bakugou too see each other stark naked? I mean, they are dating after all...

"I didn't say I agreed, I just sais i'd-" Iida tries to argue. "Shut the hell up rip-off sonic! The runt's gone and that's all that matters!" Bakugou retorts back at him. "Yeah, he had it coming anyways, It's what people these days call Karma," Sero laughs. "What should we do while waiting for the girls to finish their bath?" Ojiro asks. "Maybe tell scary stories?" Midoriya suggests. "That sounds like something I'd like to join..." Tokoyami says. "Is that what people usually do at camp like this?" Todoroki questions.

"Yeah!, Or we could play Never have I ever, truth or dare and what-not!" I suggest to the guys "Only girls do that, Sparky!" Bakugou Yells at me. "And what game was it that brought you and Kirishima together?" Sero chuckles. "S-shut up!" Bakugou yells, although I could see small tints of pink heading on his cheek. Woah! Bakugou's showing an emotion other than anger! "I suggest we do a vote between Midoriya's suggestion and Kaminari's suggestion." Iida says. After voting, Scary stories won, But only because Tokoyami said that dark shadow counted as another vote.

Clever, He's lucky he has a little companion that is always there, If I had a companion, would it be a pikachu or something? Kirishima, Sero, Bakugou, Me, Tokoyami, Iida, Todoroki, Midoriya and Shoji stayed, the rest went to do their own thing. We go to Kirishima and Bakugou's cabin, mush to Bakugou's displeasure "Alright, who wants to go first?" Kirishima asks. Not surprisingly, Tokoyami's hand was the first that shot up.

Jirou POV

We continue chatting for a long while until,"So, After this bath, what do y'all want to do afterwards?" Mina asks. Oh god, she already had a plan didn't she. "Ooh! Truth or dare again!" Hagakure squeals. "But we played that the other day, kero" Tsuyu says. "Yeah, but that was only practice for the real thing! This time we're going all out!" Mina says. "All out?" Ochaco squeaks, obviously quite nervous,"Yeah! Like we're going to squeeze out every juicy secret y'all have!" Mina says. "Every secret?" Ochaco squeaks again, getting all red.

"Ack Ochaco don't overheat! Kero!" Tsuyu rushes over to help her friend in case she overheats and passes out. "Really..." I think, not realizing that I had said that out loud. "Yes, really!" Hagakure says "I'm sure you've got some juicy stories yourself Kyouka-chan!" Nope, not me... Suddenly, images of the bus ride flashes in my mind. My cheeks flush. "See! You have something to spill!" Mina teases. "It's nothing like that!" I tell them. I realize Mina had an entire recording of that bus ride. "Kyouka, are you feeling alright? you're looking a little red, are you getting a headache?" Yaomomo asks, quite worried. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" I tell her.

"Yeah, she's fine, just probably thinking about a certain someone~!" Mina says with a very smug smirk on her face. "No I'm not!" I tell her. "I'm just thinking about that video recording! Did you delete it yet?" I blurt out. Craaaaaaapppppppppppp. "Huh? Kyouka, what video recording?" Hagakure asks. "Oh just a video recording of-mmph!" She tries to say but I get behind her and cover her mouth. "Nothing! Just a regular video!" I assure them. Letting go of Mina's mouth so she could breathe.

"And my blackmailing tool! I haven't deleted it yet!" She says a smirk more smug than this earth can handle. The girls give us a confused look. "Mina, I swear to Bakugou, Don't show anyone!" I whisper at her. "Ok~ fine! But I'll use it when necessary!" Mina says. I give her a disgruntled look. Geez... This one of the things that make me want to murder Mina sometimes, She's as feisty as a toddler when she doesn't get a ship the way she wants it. Nothing is going on between me and Kaminari, never has, never will. Period.

A/N

I now celebrate over 10 000 words I've written! I'm looking back at my writing and I realized I made Bakugou God, for those who didn't catch the "I swear to Bakugou" part. I guess this is gonna be a running joke now XD! I hope you had an excellent new years! Remember to send feedback! it's much appreciated!! Please vote too! -Chris the mochi-loving author. Seriously, I ate a lot of Mochi, my family is Japanese BTW.

also, I made a new kamijrou fanfic! I took it over because another author could't finish, so here you go!: FAked

https://www.wattpad.com/story/209631626-faked-a-kamijirou-fanfiction bye!