Training time my dudes

Kaminari POV

"Um.. Anyways, I..." Kaminari was about to tell her something important, that he wanted to play with her sometime on his own gaming system but then suddenly a loud noise came from the door, the sound by the way was an opening door. "I AM HERE!!! TO TEACH YOU TODAY!" none other than All Might came out in his muscle form until he coughed up blood and went back into Skeleton Daddy mode. "Is that All Might?" Yaoyorozu suddenly pops from the hallway and sees the previous number one hero standing in the doorway of their lodge. "Everyone needs to bring their hero costume!" All Might tells the students that came to check out all the commotion that happened. The Bakusquad members proceed to put away the system and re-plug the microwave sneakily so Iida wouldn't find out they unplugged things in the lodge.

*timeskip*

"Alright!!!!!!" Present Mic yells probably scaring the birds in the forest, making Kouda look in the sky, only to see a bunch of birds flapping their wings away from the forest. Poor guy, Kaminari thought to himself, Kouda was obviously thinking about what happened back the first time he was paired up with Jirou. He had heard about the buggy incident."C'mon!! Where's the enthusiasm??" The english teacher asks the class, too much enthusiasm really, in KAminari's opinion, Kaminari looks at the snow beneath them, ignoring the fact that Present Mic was still waiting for the enthusiasm of the class rather than the slight confusion. His footprint was left in the snow, he plays with it slightly out of boredom by moving the snow around with the top of his foot. So amusing...

Jirou POV

Jirou, like an actual good student, listens to the teacher, who was now actually talking about the team activities, having given up on the enthusiasm thing. "You'll be split up in groups of 2 and will be doing some rescue training, I'll be the poor victim, trapped underneath a rock, and we will have a pair villains trying to stop you from rescuing me!" He tells the students, dramatically doing a bunch of actions to show what they were going to do, which was oddly amusing to the girl, she couldn't help but pop a smile at his overactiveness, it reminded her of someone... But who was it again?

 Jirou questioned herself not really sure who she was thinking of herself, maybe her upbeat father, who is always super active anyways. Yeah, it must be him. Nobody else struck her mind... "SO the groups are," Present Mic sensei recites to the class, reading off of a list that he had on him that was no doubt made by Aizawa sensei. "Todoroki and Midoriya, Sato and Bakugou, Ashido and Kirishima, Shoji and Kouda, Iida and Tokoyami, Hagakure and Ojirou, Asui and Aoyama, Jirou and Kaminari, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka, and Sero and Mineta. 

The first 5 groups will be the villains!" Jirou's head turns to the idiot blonde, who seemed to be busy... PLAYING IN THE DAMN SNOW WITH HIS FOOT! No wonder his grades were suffering! He is constantly distracting himself with anything he can! I thought he liked hero training! Jirou huffs, annoyed by him. "Alright! Get in your groups and come up with a plan!" All Might instructs the class and the class goes into their groups, calling each other over to plan out what they were going to do.

Kaminari POV

Kaminari continues to play around with his foot in the snow until he was interrupted by a loud noise in his eardrums, a heartbeat emanating to be exact. "Nyah!" Kaminari shouts out of pure reaction. And he loses his balance and Jirou grabs his arm so he doesn't fall down. "You're my partner." Jirou sighs and she lets go of his arm. "He~? For what?" Kaminari asks her, confused about what she was talking about, "Geez, we're doing partnered activities" What? We were? "Oh, so.. Hehehe... what are we doing??" Kaminari asks, laughing a bit. 

"Ugh, I knew you weren't listening..." Jirou grumbles. Whoops... hahaha... Kaminari mentally laughs to himself, the last time he had worked with the girl was back at the school festival right? And that wasn't even when they fought... He did see her skills when they went up against Class 1-B too... She's gotten stronger but how can they work together? What were they even doing? Kaminari looks over at the girl who huffs, but starts explaining. Once she finishes explaining She asks the boy "Got it?" Two groups up..One villain group..One hero group... Present Mic is the one in need of being rescued?? I think I got it! 

"Yup! I think so! Sooo, how do we make a plan! I mean together we're like lightning and Thunder right!" Kaminari laughs, remembering something that Sero once told him but Kaminari laughed it off. "Ugh! D-don't mix me in the same category as you Dumb-der Bolt!" Jirou huffs, flicking him with her earphone jack. "Okay okay fine.. I just thought that's cool to point out okay?!" Kaminari complains, flicking away her sudden attack.

A/N

Yo! Imma be doing ealier updates, because I'm typing a lot recently because I'm trying to escape reality by typing this but don't worry guys, I'm okay and you don't have to worry about me, I've been getting 2h of sleep because I decided to give up and then type my stuff at night! I love you guys so much, and here's a Kamijirou doodle I did, hope y'all find it cute!

And here's a doodle of my best girl because why the heck not?

And here's a fun GIF

Love you guys so much have a fantastical day and see you in 5 days-Chrys