How did this happen?

Jirou POV

Ugh! Why did this situation seem so uncomfortable to think about!? N-nothing awkward happened other than when the cashier called us lovebirds, which, is extremely awkward!! "Don't hound her!" Ochaco protestt, I was so thankful to her, She was in a pretty sticky situation with the girls herself about Midoriya, but that's because they actually like each other, Kaminari and I? No way."But I want to hear some juicy stufffff~" Mina whines

"Nothing w-weird happened!" I exclaim. Geez i bet if you put a thermometer on me it'd max out. My heart continued to thump loud. "We should try to matchmake them together!" Hagakure-chan squeals "H-hey!" i protest "It's not like that! Don't you dare even try to matchmake us!" "I personally, think he's into you *kero*" Tsuyu-chan says NOT HELPING!!! And no! he's not "Into me!" ! My mind screams. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care if they were dissapointed, I just want them to stop hounding me! "F-fine!" I answer

"I-i'll tell you what happenned!"The girls squeal in excitement. I felt like my heartbeat could counteract present Mic's screeching at this point. I tell them about how the cashier mistakened us for lovebirds. which made Mina snicker and ask "Aren't you though?" I blush and give Mina a light shove "S-Stop it Mina!" I stutter completely overwhelmed with feelings. They really made this more and more uncomfortable by the minute.

I tell them about our arguement with the drinks and how we exchanged drinks to prove our points, which was worthless because he still thought my tea was bitter, the pussy... then Mina and Hagakure-chan squealed which startles me and might I add, made my ears ring."Jirouuuu-chaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!" Hagakure squeals "Kyoka! You shared an indirect kiss with Kaminari-kunn!" Mina says happily. Huh? I-... huh? Momo looks at me and say

s "Kyoka I really think you should ask Kaminari-kun out!" Noooo! My best friend was talked into this toooo! The traitorrrr!! Yaomomo noooooo! "W-What the hell's up w-with that, it's only an indirect k-kiss!" I tell them, I didn't realize how bad those words sounded together until they slipped right out of my mouth. "Hahh~~? Kyouka, are you admitting something here?" Mina says, giving me a lenny face.

My face gets all hot and i fall into a daze of my own thoughts. i think the girls were trying to explain what and how precious indirect kiss was and should have been, but i really didn't want to know, I'd already read soo many shojou mangas with them It was as if the entire world was around me was blocked off bye my thoughts.

D-did Kaminari know about the indirect kiss???? My heart races. Probably going over a couple thousand a minute. W-was that why he was so nervous about the exchange of drinks??? H-he knew? Does this mean anything? T-This was all so confusing! "Oi Jirou!" I hear Mina's voice call to me "You okay?" And suddenly i snap back to reality.

"Y-yeah i'm f-fine" I answer her "You were all dazed *kero*" Tsuyu-chan says "S-sorry... I was kinda lost in thought there..." I tell them "About kaminari kun???" Hagakure-chan asks mischieviously. "N-NO!!!" I yell But this was a lie. I was thinking about him but not in any kind of way they would think!"A-Anyways!" I say Trying to change the subject. "Who're you guys sitting with on the bus to the camp?" The girls look at me.

"Tsuyu and i are sitting together!" Ochaco says. "T-Todoroki-kun" Momo says. a blush appearing on her face. "Sero!" Mina says with a grin. "W-who are you sitting with Jirou?" Crap! i hadn't thought of this myself. I knew Hagakure-chan was sitting with Ojiro so i didn't have anyone to sit with!"Jirou?" Mina asks "I asked who are you sitting with" "I-I don't know!" I moan "HEEEE~? But the bus ride is tomorrow!" Hagakure exclaims. I knew that Bakagou and Kirishima would be sitting together... UGH! my only choice left was the Idiot!! Damn it!