Choco Moco

Jirou POV
Jirou and the other girls enjoy their sweet sweet time at the mall by grabbing a snack over at the food court. “Owaaaii! Bubble waffles!!” Ochaco squeals, “On special!” she adds and she goes over to the shop, Tsuyu follows her.

“So cute!” Hagakure squeals, she points the rest of the girls over to a sweet shoppe that has ‘Kawaii Customized’ Japanese desserts. “Ah, those look nice!” Yaoyorozu smiles and they look at the menu to see if they wanted to order anything. “Yeah, I’m going to get one!!!” Mina squeals, she goes over towards the cashier, who lights up. “Yuuei students!” Jirou hears the cashier whisper, “I want one of these please!” Mina squeals and they all take their orders. Hagakure stands at the shoppe waiting for their orders while the rest look for Ochaco and Tsuyu. “Over here! *Kero*” Tsuyu calls them over.

The girls rush over towards their froggy friend ( UwU for TsUwU) “Want some bubble waffle?” Ochaco asks, she seems to have bought out a whole stock. “So yummy!” Ochaco says through a mouthful of the waffle. “Nah, we’re good, we got ourselves some sweets but thanks!” Jirou smiles at her. “What kinda moulds did you guys buy?” Mina asks the other girls, who sat down, but before any of them could answer the question Hagakure waves at them, well, they thought she did since her shirt sleeve went waving around.

“Orders are ready!” She yells at them excitedly and they pick up their orders first and then they sit back down. Ochaco eyes their sweets drooling slightly until Yaoyorozu offers her some of her mille feuille cake. “Anyways, what kind of Moulds did you guys buy?” Mina asks, munching on a cream cake.”I got these!” Hagakure exclaims, she shows them the packages of what she bought. Hagakure chose what seem to be the girliest ones in Maiso. “Owa~~ Mwecha kwawaii!” Ochaco exclaims through her mouthful of Yaoyorozu’s Mille feuille.

“Nice Tooru!” Mina squeals, looking at the cute ribbon, cat and heart moulds that the invisible girl bought. “Ehehe~ really? You girls don’t think it’s too girly?” Hagakure asks them. “Of course not silly!”  Jirou laughs, “What did you get Yaomomo?” Mina asks the raven haired girl, who blushes slightly. “W-what do you girls think?” She asks, holding out some packages of her own. “Haha, look at these nice Yaomomo!” Mina giggles as she leafs through the animal shaped moulds that Yaoyorozu chose. “Not something you’d usually choose!”  Jirou remarks and Yaoyorozu smiles. “Well, I thought I’d try something different.” Yaoyorozu explains shyly, and the other girls fawn over the animal shapes that were included inside the package. “What about you Ochaco?” Mina turns to the brown bobbed girl who grins. “These were on sale!” Ochaco smiles and she holds out some plain looking chocolate moulds. “We can use the chocolate to make mochi filling!” She tells them excitedly, and they smile back at her. “Same old Ochaco-chan!” Mina giggles, squeezing Ochaco’s squeezable cheeks,

“Myou Mwina Nywamete!” Ochaco cries out, and Mina stops, giggling. “Ehehehe!” Mina laughs, “What about you Tsu? I wanna see what you got!” Mina turns to her froggy friend, childishly waving her arms and Tsuyu takes out her choice. “Frog shaped ones *Kero*” Tsuyu tells them. She shows the girls her frog shaped ones and puts them back. “Very Tsuyu like eheh!” Hagakure giggles. “Hmm? What about Kyouka? What did you get?” Mina turns to her, Jirou dug into her bag and grabbed the moulds with stars and music notes and hands it to the girls. “Waii~! So very Kyouka like!” Hagakure says happily and Jirou puts it back into her bag. “Ah? Kyouka? What’s that other thing in your bag?” Mina asks and Jirou freezes. “Just other things I picked up.” She answers plainly, and she begins to regret not hiding it away from the girls since if they found out, they’d get the wrong idea.  “Okie then!” Mina says and she munches on the rest of her manju. Jirou feels relief that the girls didn’t question her about it and finishes up with her swiss roll cake. “Ah, we should get going!” Yaoyorozu tells the other girls, looking at her phone. “Aizawa sensei told us that we could only stay until 6.” and the other girls finish off their cakes and pack up. 

A/N
Unsure this is what Japanese girls do at the mall but this is what I'd do, and I'm a guy. Sooooooooo.... ;;-;-;-;-;;-; -Chrysdamessedupauthor