Untitled part

Jirou POV

Jirou happily walks through with Yaomomo, well supposibly happy. Even though she seemed to be chatting happily with Yaoyorozu her mind was racing with the memory of what happenned. Jirou didn't even know where they were, she just continued to chat away without actually paying attention to the conversation. Before she even knew what happened, they were already back at the lodge, they were all greeted by Aizawa sensei. "You guys are back... you took longer than necessary." He tells the student, making all the students flinch. "Did you make a mess?" He asks the students.

"Hahaha, yeah! We probably left a huge mess an-" Mina was about to say until she catches sight of Aizawa sensei's glare. "So, you think that is funny" He tells us, cold chills ran down Jirou and all the other student's backs. "The restaurant volunteered to give us a complimentary breakfast, and you think it is a good idea to trample over Yuuei high's good name, so you decided to completely be oblivious to the fact that they make over hundereds of money worth in breakfast." He tells them, his hair was flying and he had his quirk on, but this time, only to give this dramatic effect.

All the student remain silent, obviously guilty, well except Ochaco, who was mumbling to herself "H-h-h-hundreds of dollars... A-a-a-all that money..." "Alright then, looks like you've learned your lesson..." Aizawa says "I'm going to leave you guys... All Might will come to pick you up" "All Might?" Midoriya calls out, obviously intrigued. "The teachers came on a separate bus and are staying in a separate lodge." Aizawa explains with a sigh, "There are other teachers substituting for us back at Yuuei. Any questions?" He asks his students, before turning around with a sigh.

"Now if you excuse me, I'm going to yell at a certain english teacher you guys have." Aizawa sensei sighs, going to what seems to be the direction of the teachers' own lodge. "That's gay..." Jirou hears Sero mumble, which was true, there was a fairly well-known rumor that the two teachers were dating at Yuuei high. Jirou laughs to herself, but then hears another laugh from.. Kaminari... her face grimaces.

Ugh... but if we start avoiding each other they will obviously notice. Jirou sighs, getting angry at her own thoughts but even more angry at the fact that they were true. "All right 1-A! We have time to do what we want!" Iida tells the the students "Yeah! No Shit Toyota legs!!" Bakugou yells at him, squeezing Kirishima closer, making Jirou smirk, since she always rooted for the boy and Kirishima. Kirishima was already almost as red as his hair. "BAkusquad Super SMash Time!!!!!!!" Mina cries out, (okay, @TheOfficialGaydar you can laugh)

"Yeah!!!!" Sero cries out, "Wait, where did you get the game or the system from?" Iida asks at Mina, confused. "Eheheheheheheh~~!" Mina giggles nervously but completely ignores the question to feign innocence in this crime. "Yeah!! Let's play!" None other than Kaminari cries out. "Nope! Kaminari! You have to be the charger of the system!" Mina tells him, making him get off a shocked face. "W-Why??" Kaminari stutters obviously confused. "Because the lodge only has 2 plugs and we need 3!" Mina explains. "Wait... what?" Kaminari asks, rushing in, to be followed by the entire class since the outside was cold and Tsuyu was tired.

Kaminari POV

Kaminari rushes to what appeared to be the only 2 plugs out of the entire lodge Kamianri groans."Ugggghhh!" Mina giggles. "It's your fault for having an electric quirk!" Kirishima looks at Kaminari in pity. "Oh well, at least it works out..." Sero laughs at him. "I can play for you." Kaminari hears Jirou. Huh? "Jirou?" Kaminari blurts out, looking at the girl, who was looking at him. He was surprised and shocked that she was even talking to him in general. Let alone, acknowledging his existence in this universe.

"Aww, so cute!" Mina giggles, and Jirou shoots her a quick death glare before whispering to him, "If we're awkward then they'll suspect something." then leaving over. "So Jirou, are you going to join us then?" Sero asks the girl, who nods, "Yup, well, if you don't mind... " Jirou answers him with a sigh. "Of course not! It's just that we only have 3 controllers on out... " Mina sighs, Kaminari remembers that the last time they used the system and played together, Bakugou got pissed off and exploded their 4th controller, hereby, disintegrating the circuits so it didn't work anymore. "Ah, BAkugou I'm guessing?" Jirou asks, The other squaad members nod and then suddenly, for "some unknown reason", the other members of their class start scooting away slowly to escape the universe known as the BAkusquad.

A/N

Yesss... YESSSSSS....