"peace and quiet"

Kaminari POV

Wonder where Jirou's going... Kaminari thought to himself, as he continues to chat with the other 2 members from the BAkusquad but his eyes couldn't help but take a peek at the door every once in a while as if it will disappear, well, someone disappeared anyways. "And then there was that vine..." He hears Mina's familiar chatter but he couldn't seem to make out her words correctly... he could hear the word vine...

It was hard to focus, well, it was hard to focus since he saw Jirou exit the door. Why can't I think without looking at that goddamn door?! Kaminari tries harder to make out what his friends were saying but through his mind, it sounded like gibberish through his ears, like when Midnight sensei talks... He never listens to any of Midnight sensei's lectures. Did anyone listen to er lectures? Other than Mineta? "Hey, uh, I'm done my breakfast so I'm going to take a walk!" KAminari finally pipes up, the other two stare at him in shock, mostly since he is "Self proclaimed Vine-lord" and that was the very topic of their conversation!

"Are you... Sick Kaminari?" Mina asks him, touching his forehead to check for a fever. "I'm alright! I just feel like leaving! It's a bit loud, you know!" Kaminari answers them, assuring them that he was alright and wasn't going crazy or something. He gets up and awkwardly feels their gaze on him as he puts his dishes away. "Hey, uh Yaomomo, is it alright if I take a walk?" KAminari asks the girl, who nods, "Just be careful!" Before giving him a smile as if she knew something he didn't...? He then,leaves the room, to find Tokoyami and that Kuroiro guy in the lobby, huh.

Out the door, he sees some fresh-ish footprints in the snow that are about her foot size, wait, since when did he know her foot size?! Since when did he ever look at her this closely? He looks at the bright snow around him and feels odd to not hear the loud chatter in the buffet room. He follows along the footsteps and breathes out, it was cold enough so that you could see your breath. And yet, Kaminari felt as if he could keep warm for the rest of the day...

Jirou POV

Jirou happily listens to the song "Electric Love" letting the strum of the guitar take her away. She could hear the music slowly fold and it comes together into a soft and incre-"Hey Jirou!" she hears. Oh god. Oh Bakugou no. Please dear lord BAkugou no... Jirou puts her head up to see a familiar grin staring back down at her.

She groans loudly. "Rude, you should be glad I came here to give you some company!" Kaminari complains to the girl, who rolls her eyes and tells him "I was perfectly alright with the calm peace and silence and my music... I didn't want your company to begin with." She glares at KAminari, who gives her a sad look,

"Aw, lemme stay just a bit..." Kaminari begs her, attempting to do puppy eyes. "It's a free world." Jirou tells him, patting a spot on the rock with a sigh, "That was a quick personality change!" Kaminari laughs, taking a seat on the rock next to her with a laugh. "Oh shut up you waste of electricity!" Jirou scoffs, "Sad nickname Jirou, I expect better of you!" KAminari laughs at her, "Hm? Does that mean that you want to hear another one?" Jirou asks the boy, her eyes staring at him. "I'm good!" Kaminari tells her, backing off laughing.

3rd person POV(noone's POV)

It takes Kaminari a while to notice that Jirou was also listening to music with her earphone jack He recalls the bus ride and how he couldn't see the music she was playing. He decided to take this as an opportunity to find out now. "Hey Jirou, What are you listening to?" He asks her, pointing to her earphone jacks.

She gives him a look, "Why do YOU care Zappy-crap?" Jirou asks him, her tone having changed and sounding quite defensive. "Oh, I'm just curious is all... " Kaminari answers her, giving her a small grin, despite feeling uneasy from her sudden change in tone. "I'm listening to whatever I'm listening to." Jirou answers, her tone getting more defensive by every word coming out of her mouth. "Um, specifically?" KAminari asks, not getting the hint that she just didn't want to tell him. "Specifically I don't want to tell you you freaking imbecile." Jirou answers him, very annoyed that he couldn't take a damn hint.

A/N

The Kaminari names continue!! My list is now at 102 names for him! Woo-hoo??

Lol, enjoy the story :D -Chys (Kyhoeka)