Jigglypuff sings and so does Jirou

Jirou POV

Jirou sits down on the couch beside Mina and BAkugou, who was looking at the redhead place the game disc into their console so that they could start their game. Jirou sighs, and was about to go up until Kaminari randomly pipes up and asks, "So, uh, Why exactly is Jirou playing for me?" Jirou flinches gives him a look, a bit hurt.

He was underestimating her quite a bit, but I guess that's another con for the persona that she shows to other people, like her personality... and the shojo manga she likes... "And What the Fu-" BAkugou was about to say until Kirishima tells him, "C'mon Katsu! Be nicer will you?" "Fine, What the F-U-C-K is wrong with Earphones over here playing for you?" Bakugou growls at the blonde, Kirishima sighs, no hope for changing Bakugou here. "N-nothing!" Kaminari squeaks, and BAkugou follows with a "Good." Before pulling Kirishima onto his lap. Jirou gives Bakugou a small smile as a thank you.

Kaminari POV

"Don't be rude to Kyouka Kami!" Mina scolds the boy. A wave of guilt washes over Kaminari, he regretted what he said quite a bit, but it kinda hurt when she flinched like that when he said it. This was... just guilt... just a bit of guilt... "Sorry..." Kaminari mutters at the girl, who answers with a prompt, "It's fine." in a bit of a cold tone, making Kaminari feel even guiltier, she usually had tougher skin, especially about how she looked but it seemed that Jirou's tough shell was broken by his comment.

Kaminari sighs, and takes the cable of the WiiU and connects it to the TV, then he places the plug for the console in his mouth and covers himself with electricity, turning on the console. The other BAkusquad members cheer, minus BAkugou and Jirou, as the familiar bright screen displays on the TV. "BAKUSQUAD ft. JIROU GAMING SESSION!!" Mina cries out excitedly and Kaminari catches Jirou give off a small smile, which, made him feel an odd sensation in his stomach, but that must be the electricity right? Right?

"Who gets the stuff first?" Sero asks, holding the 3 controllers that they had, "I need to connect my 3DS to the system so wait." Jirou tells them, "You guys just choose who's going on." "OKie! I'm playing!" Mina tells them "Me too!" Sero says keeping one of the controllers for himself, Kirishima takes the other one and offers it to Bakugou, who refuses and lets Kirishima take it instead. Kaminari looks at them in admiration wishing he was playing too.

Jirou POV

Jirou sighs, it was player selection time, Mina's cursor moves to Kirby, "Huh?! No way we're letting you use Kirby! That's way to op!!" Sero complains to the girl, who sticks out her tongue, "No it's not!!" The two continue bickering and Kirishima just casually moves his cursor to Donkey Kong while he has the comfort of BAkugou's lap. Jirou also casually chooses her character and moves her cursor to...

Kaminari POV

Kaminari watches anxiously as Jirou points her cursor to the character she was about to select, Jirou... please don't do anything weird... Kaminari prays in his mind, he was so nervous and he didn't want to let his crown go away but he felt too guilty to ask if Kyouka didn't play for him. So what was he supposed to do?! She watches her cursor as she presses... Oh god, oh god no... please don't tell me she- Jirou's character selection was one of the worst characters in his opinion... Jigglypuff. Jirou, why?! Kaminari mentally shouted at the girl, who was busy choosing the way she wanted her Jigglypuff.

"Jirou! Why Jigglypuff?" Kaminari asks the girl, who looks over at the two other bakusquad members who were still fighting about who gets what. "Shhhh." Jirou tells him, checking to see if Kirishima was watching, but he wasn't, he was instead being hugged by BAkugou. Kaminari watches as the girl picks... a customised character from the Jigglypuff category, that looked exactly the same. C'mon Jirou!! If you customize a character at least add like, metal or something!! Kaminari gulps, the other BAkusquad members had finally finished their argument about Kirby, because Sero agreed if he was allowed to use Yoshi. Please just kill me now... Kaminari prays.

A/N

Jigglypuff is actually pretty good in a game of super smash :/ I play them all the time since it's really good-Chrys <3 o3o