Abducted?! nope

Kaminari POV

Kaminari sits down on the couch of the common room. “Ah? What happened here? Did the girls get abducted or something?” Kaminari asks, most of the guys were also in the common room, excluding Tokoyami and Shoji, who were summoning a demon. “I don’t know, Sato’s gone too.” Sero shrugs, and behind him Mineta screams, “THAT LITTLE- TAKING ALL THE MMMPPPPHHH-” Sero tapes his mouth shut. “That’s enough out of you.” Sero tells him, “And plus, Kirishima’s gone too and BAkugou’s being real pissy, so I don’t know.” Sero shrugs having taped up Mineta, he yeets the tied up grape boy on the couch, leaving his nose not blocked so that at least Mineta could breathe, he just couldn’t speak, or move his arms or taste. “Hm, wonder what they’re doing.” Kaminari shrugs. “Everybody’s an idiot.” Aoyama twinkles into the room, getting everybody to look at him. “Huh? What do you mean Aoyama?” Kaminari asks but he twinkles out of the room right after laughing “Ahahahahah~~”. “Hey!” Kaminari exclaims but he had already twinkled out of sight. “Wonder what he meant by that…” Kaminari sighs.

Jirou POV

The girls on the other hand, were bustling around the kitchen that lunch rush gave them privilege to use, also Kirishima. “Sato, does this look right?” Mina asks the sugar-loving guy, who came over to look at Mina’s mixture. “Yup! That looks about right! You can start adding the cocoa powder!” Sato gives her a thumbs up and Mina smiles widely. “This was such a good idea!” Yaoyorozu smiles at Mina and Hagakure, and the two girls flash her a peace sign happily together, well, at least Jirou thought so since, well, Hagakure wasn’t wearing any baking mitts at the moment. Jirou hums happily as she mixes up her mixture of cocoa powder and butter and waits as it simmers on the saucepan. Mina’s mixture was only simmering so Mina went over to Jirou. “How’s your choco going?” Mina asks her peering over her shoulder. “Doing fine, making sure it’s done right.” Jirou shrugs, a smile on her lips. “Ohh, bet Kaminari’s going to think your honmei choco is delicious!” Mina teases, and Kyouka smacks her with her earphone jack lightly, “Honmei choco jyanai yo!!” Jirou yells at Mina, who giggles and runs back to her own part of the kitchen, Jirou’s face flusters up. “I’m not going to make any honmei choco!” she hisses at Mina, who sticks her tongue out, Jirou turns back to her mixture and sees that it was bubbling beyond its usual temperature. “Awahh~!” She freaks out and Sato rushes over and turns down the heat. “Make sure you watch the mixture Jirou! You don’t want to burn anything!” Sato warns her, Jirou apologizes embarrassed. “Sorry Sato! I wasn’t paying attention!” she gives Mina an evil eye but Mina wasn’t looking her way and was instead teasing Yaoyorozu about Todoroki. (plot twist, I’m a tododeku shipper mwahahaha izuocha and todomomo was a LIE! Jk, I ship both, I don’t care. :/) Jirou begins to add the cream into the mixture. Stupid Mina, thinking that I like Kaminari!  She grumbles. “Wai~! This looks good!” Hagakure squeals when Sato gives her a thumbs up telling her that her mixture is good. “Jirou, your chocolate looks good!” Sato says behind her, giving her a thumbs up, she smiles. “Thanks! We owe you one!” She tells him, he goes off to check on Kirishima, who had to work harder since he was trying to make a chocolate spice cake for his Bakugou. Jirou takes her saucepan off the heat to let it cool. “So, since you’re not making any honmei choco are you gonna give me Giri Choco?” Mina asks Jirou, with twinkling eyes. “Nope, you’ll get your share on white day.” Jirou tells her, and she grumbles unhappily, Mina just wanted chocolate. Jirou sets her oven mitts back onto the counter and walks over to Yaoyorozu, who’s almost finished with her own chocolate mixture. “Having fun Yaomomo?” She asks the ravenette who grins, “Of course! I’ve never really done many things like this with my old friends!” Yaoyorozu smiles, and she did look very enthusiastic about baking with them. “Are you making yours for anyone special?” Jirou asks and Yaomomo flusters up. “Um,well…” Yaoyorozu stammers while mixing the mixture. “Uh, I think you’ve mixed it enough Yaomomo…” Jirou points out to her. Yaoyorozu accidentally started mixing to hard, making the mixture fall onto the stove.

A/N
Being on a hiatus feels amazing - Me(Chrysdaweeb)