Camping trip... SURVIVED

Kaminari POV

Camp was over, the week flew by, no villain attacks, he begged Sero to sit with him so that he didn't have to sit with Jirou on the bus, and yet, Kaminari was feeling quite a bit stressed about the new discovery, he got jumpy around Jirou, worried about the ‘more than just a small crush’ turning into something deeper, and far scarier to think about. He wasn't in the least bit used to any of this, he'd gone on dates with practically every girl in Yuuei, Jirou included, but he didn't bother to think about falling in love or even a small crush once the class developed the deep bond deeper than blood itself he loved his classmates dearly, yes, even Bakugou even though his temper when he wasn't with Kirishima scared Kaminari half to death sometimes. He sits down at his desk, listening to the class chatter, Kaminari missed the desks, believe it or not. He casually doodled in his notebook and tried not to pay attention to Jirou, who was talking to Yaoyorozu and as he doodled, it took him 3 minutes of drawing to realize that he ended up drawing Jirou in his notebook, his eyes widen when he notices and he frantically looked around for an eraser, mortified at what he had just done. He didn't leave one on his desk so he grabs his pencil case and checks it's contents, rifling through, accidentally breaking the tips of his freshly sharpened pencils in the meantime of this, but his usual eraser wasn't inside of it and the Pikachu eraser that Jirou gave to him as a joke wasn't in the contents either. He looks right behind him and sees Jirou coming right back. His heartbeat beats faster every step she takes closer to her desk beside him and he slams his arm on his notebook a little too loudly, earning stares from the rest of the class, but they look away, since it's the rowdy Kaminari here, but Jirou proceeds to stare at him, squinting slightly in confusion. “What's got the Pichu all twitchy today?” She asks him, as he tries to remain cool, his eyes darting back and forth between her and the notebook, checking that the drawing wasn't visible from underneath his arm. “I uh, don't have an eraser, can I borrow one from you?” Kaminari asks her, she lifts an eyebrow, “What happened to the one I gave you? The Pikachu one?” Jirou asks him, as she sits down at her desk, “Ah, I left that one in my dorm I think” Kaminari answers, he now recalls placing the eraser on his desk back at the dorms. “Ah, okay” Jirou laughs, “Good to know you didn't lose it” she grins, and Kaminari felt his stomach do somewhat of a backflip, his stomach apparently still knew more gymnastics than he did himself. He watches as she checks her own pencil case for a spare, her usual pencil case had a bar with a treble clef doing the C major scale, she takes out a new eraser and hands it to him, “Ah, it doesn't have to be new!” Kaminari tells her, she just shrugs and tosses it on his desk, where it bounced onto his arm that covered the doodle and fell onto his desk. “It's fine, you can keep it, I have another one anyways” Jirou tells him, and she turns back to her own desk. Kaminari makes sure she wasn't watching and quickly opens the eraser package and erases the drawing vigorously until there was nothing left of it. He sighs, Jirou was not looking at him, and his heart rate reverts back to normal speed Geez… It's even worse now that I'm aware of this… he thought to himself and The chatter of the class died down when Iida yelled out, “Aizawa sensei will walk in any second! You must sit down at your desk!” Then their teacher rolled into the room, Kaminari's thoughts went from Jirou to wondering if Aizawa knew how to do the worm on a dance floor at a party of some kind. (I don't know. This is just a random thought of mine…) 

A/N
I'm gonna take this author's note to make a public apology about this, I'm sorry for dragging this fanfiction for so long, it wasn't my intention to make it over 50 chapters, it's just... writing this fanfiction, always felt amazing and I constantly wanted to continue to write it, and even so, in like, 25+ chapters more updates, this fanfic's ending still hasn't been written. I always felt guilty about this and I wondered if it bothered others about the slow burn, being this bad, and a recent comment I got confirmed that. I was never actually supposed to make them both so obvious about their feelings in the beginning, I was just a terrible author then, but now... I want to make sure you enjoy this story, I'm really sorry about making it so long that it may have annoyed some readers... Well, even so, I hope you do like this story, I adore all of you, and I never cared about the amount of reads, I only care about how much you want to read this, once this story is over instead of Boku no Kuesto Academia, I'll be making Suffer, another fanfiction because Boku no Kuesto is going to be very long, and I want to write stories that will get by quickly, but please you as my readers. Thanks and sorry for making you read this, -Awami Sei (Chrys) P.S. Would you guys prefer longer updates every week or shorter updates every few days?