Indirect kiss

A/N

Edit number 2!!! God, this is so much better than the original, this story takes place post-school festival arc and post when they were fighting against class 1-B for Shinsou being enrolled into the hero course.

Kaminari POV

I stare at her bubble tea drink as if it was going to dissapear if I take my eyes off of them. Dammit! why do I have to think of it like this? My eyes go to Jirou's straw and I feel as if I could go full Jamming-Whey right now. This would be an indirect kiss!

 But Jirou and i are bros right? Only friends! BAkusquad buddies! (sort of... Is she officially part of the BAkusquad?? I'd better ask Mina later...) I take a glance at Jirou. Her lips close to the straw. It all kind of happens in slow motion... When Jirou's lips touch my straw. i feel my body explode with heat that was building up. My heart was pulsing and I felt like I could go spiraling "Ugh this is still to sweet..." she says with a disgusted look on her face. Suddenly i snap back to reality. As if it wasn't romantic "it's not sweet jirou!" i argue and she says "take a sip of mine. it's not that bitter... tapioca pearls are left to sit in sugar syrup so it's sweet enough...." They are? Welp, you learn something everyday.

I put my lips to her straw. Why was it no big deal now? why was i feeling so awkward earlier? Will these thoughts be saved for later? Damn, am i going crazy? I take a sip of her drink it was tasty because matcha and houjicha are always tasty together, but bitter. I twitch when the bitter aftertaste hits my tongue. Ick. "It's stilll bitter Jirou...." i complain "You have weird taste buds idiot... Maybe frying your brain affects your taste?" she teases. We re-exchange our drinks and head back to the dorms. Nothing romantic. just friends...

Once we return, "Hey Kyouka!" Mina says excitedly "Ready for tomorrow?" haha she's always so bubbly and sweet! Ther ringleader of gossip in the class. "Of course!" Jirou says with a smile  Suddenly my heart takes a leap seeing her smile like that. What are these feelings?

Jirou POV

"Kyouka, come with us!" Mina says happily "Girls night!" She grabs my arm and drags me along. "OOH! Let me come too!" Mineta yells earning a slap from Tsuyu-chan's tongue and disgusted looks from all the girls. "Make sure you tie him up for me!" Mina says to Sero who just nods and gives her a thumbs up. "My dorm!!" Mina squeals!

  We all follow Mina, except Tsuyu-chan who was busy strait-jacketing Mineta, no need for sero's tape now! I laugh silently to myself and we all go to Mina's room."This is going to be perfect practice for the actual camp nights!!! SPILL THE TEA!" Mina squeals "What should we start with?" Ochaco asks "I don't know...." Momo answers, she wasn't really accustommed to girls nights. "We have an idea!!" Mina and Hagakure-chan squeal. "TRUTH OR DARE!" They say completely in synch.

As always, this gave my an uncomfortable feeling... Truth or dare with them never turns out well. but i decided to play anyways, to not be rude. "I'll start!" Mina says happily then she points to, "Ochaco! Truth or dare?" she asks. the Zero-Gravity quirk user starts flailing her arms like mad. "Uh-ummm Truth i guess?" She says in a questionning tone of voice. "Is it true that You and Deku are a thing?" Mina asks.

Hagakure squeals at this Momo listened in this obviously piqued her intrest. "Ummm er... i mean..." Ochaco stutters. "Spill!" Mina squeals. "Now now... Ochaco you don't have to answer this!" Momo says "Best bet you answer or Mina-chan will force it out *kero*" Tsuyu says "N-N-N-No! we are not a thing!" Ochaco says her face all flustered and red.

The game goes on until it goes back to Ochaco who asks me "Umm Jirou-chan... Truth or dare?" she asks. "Truth i guess..." i shrug. "Oooooooh! Ochaco i got this one!" Mina says. I then had a feeling i should be aware... Mina always goes around tossing ships in peoples' faces. "Kyouuuuka..." Mina starts... "Is it true you have a thing for Kaminari?!" All the girls shocked faces land on me. Momo's expression was extremely interested, since at last camp, I completely refused having feelings for him. Hagakure-chan says "I always had a feeling you  and Kaminari were a thing!" 

Why was i so flustered by this? He-He's just a friend! maybe a best friend but n-nothing's going on between us! So why was this a goddamn uncomfortable question for me? Ugh!

"Ummm.... I...." Stammer

A/N

  hope you like this so far! i'll try to update as soon as i can but school has it out for me!-Kyhoeka Jirhoe (chris da girl/boi)