Are you ready?

Jirou POV

Jirou sits back against the wall behind her on her part of the bunk, slumped lazily. She decided to try calming her nerves before the battles. She proceeded to read some manga that she had brought along with her, secretly shojou manga that she hid using the backflip of another book, a useful thing that helped her hide it, even if there was no use hiding it from Yaomomo since she had already told her about it, but it was a habit, and if she didn't do this she might get the habit of not doing it, letting her shojou manga addiction be out to the whole world. But it was particularly stupid, why did someone have to be something stereotypical just because of the way she looked? 

She sighs, getting up, but underestimating the distance of her head and the bunk and she bumps her head hard against the boards of the bunk (I used to accidentally do this all the time against my sister's loft -_-) Ow... She mentally must reed, rubbing her head on the spot where she hit her head and she hears the door open, she turns her head, making sure not to hit the bunk boards again, she sees Yaomomo enter in, her hair was down rather than up. "Hey Kyouka, I was wondering whether you wanted some tea? It might help calm your nerves." The brunette offers to her, Jirou smiles, "Sure! Thanks Yaomomo!" She grins to her friend, Jirou was always glad to accept tea from Yaoyorozu, they always worked with nerves. The class really loved it when she acted like a mom. She proceeds to read until she hears another knock on her door, she expected it to be Yaoyorozu so she yelled out, "Come in." and once the door opened, she saw, not Yaoyorozu but instead their teacher at the door, Yaomomo came by, holding some tea. "Oh, Sensei, what do you need?" She asks their teacher, who looks at them both once he had moved over to let Yaoyorozu into the room to deliver the tea to Jirou. 

What a gentleman. "I came to tell you the arrangements, can you both go over to the common place area so I can round all the people competing?" He asks the two girls who nod, Jirou carries her cup of tea with her, being sure not to spill it, and also looked back to make sure that her book was not in a way so that it could have been obvious it was a shojou manga book and she follows their teacher to the common room. The rest of the winners were there too, Todoroki, Shoji and Ojirou. "Alright, so I discussed with Vlad King about the arrangements and we both agreed that for this battle there will be no hero costumes this time, you will all be using the school provided outfits so you won't have to worry about the weight of your hero costume(what do you call those outfits they use when they don't have their hero costumes...?) to do this, the battles have already been arranged" he explains to the five, who nod. "I'll be rooting for you guys, battle to your fullest extent"

 (I accidentally spelt it wrong and it autocorrected me here on this IPad to 'dullest extent' that doesn't sound very good for a prep talk Aizawa XD) he doesn't smile, but the students could see the softness in him that told them that he was rooting for them. "Now, we should probably head off now, can you get the others and then change into the school provided outfits?" He asks them and they split up to tell the others. Jirou walks into Mina and Hagakure's room and tells them that it's time to go. Soon, the entire Class was in the common room and all the winners were in the school provided outfits. The Class heads off, following their teacher to the same place as last time,Tsuyu, was dressed in heavy clothes, there was snow around them but it wasn't snowing anymore, snow... Jirou remembered the time on the Rock and blushed pink, thank god she had an excuse of saying that it was cold to cover it up, she couldn't let that distract her anyways, she pushed that memory deep in the back of her head, no way she was going to let that distract her from anything. She wasn't about to let that small voice distract her either.

A/N

I think this is my first time doing an all Kyouka POV huh. Anyways, thanksies for reading and accepting that my updates will be lax!- Chrys da Messed up Author