Girly Girl

Jirou POV
Jirou flopped down on her bed, her arm was suddenly sore from all the mixing so she decided to take a break. That sense of accomplishment lingered though, she just made chocolate, well, with the help of Sato but still, she made chocolate. She enjoys the feeling of accomplishment for a little more before getting up and grabbing a manga off the shelf. She flips through the pages until she finds her bookmark, she hugs the book up to her chest tightly, having found the right page. She lets herself get absorbed into the pages with every panel, letting the moe feeling of the book absorb her girly side. Then there’s a sudden knock on her door that scares the living dead out of her. “Gwah?” She yelps and then she turns around grumbling, going towards the door, having hid her manga under her blanket so that it wasn’t visible. “It’s me, open the damn door.” Bakugou hisses from the other side of the door. And Jirou hurries to open it to not let her friend wait. “Oi, ears.” Bakugo greets her once she opens the door. “Got any more Wii controllers? We didn’t have enough.” Bakugou asks her, looking around her room. “Oh, y’all playing on the WiiU? Lemme join!” Jirou tells him and he shrugs. “Sure whatever, but you’ll have to wait and take turns. “No problemo!” Jirou grins, and she gets off her bed and grabs a 2 wii remote controllers and her 3DS then goes to follow Bakugou towards the common rooms. Once they make it to the dorms from the elevator, Bakugou growls, “Got us another player.” and Jirou holds out the Wii controllers. “Man, at one point you guys have got to get a Nintendo Switch or something.” Jirou scoffs to the boys around the couch.
Kaminari POV
Kaminari sees Jirou enter the room and reminisces about back at camp. She’s so different like this… Kaminari thought to himself, he couldn’t seem to stop the odd rush of happiness that occurred when she sat down beside him. “Be prepared to get your asses kicked.” Jirou smirks in a more tomboyish manner to all the other boys. “Don’t hold your tongue yet Lobes!” Bakugou growls at her, before setting himself down next to his boyfriend. Kaminari looks at Sero and he shrugs, pretty much everybody in the room didn’t get Jirou and Bakugou’s friendship. “Okay! I’m all connected!” Jirou says once they finished setting up the game, and Bakugou swipes the 3DS out of her hands, “I go first.” he tells her and Jirou gives him a loathing look, but lets him take it. Kaminari tries to dibs on a controller and so do Tokoyami, Shoji, Sero, Kirishima, Todoroki and Midoriya and at that moment Mina runs out of the elevator. “IS THAT THE SUPER SMASH BROS. THEME THAT I HEAR???” she yells out and right before Kaminari could get his controller, Mina runs towards the table and jumps towards it , sliding across with her acid and grabs the last controller before he could get it. Kaminari just looks at his out stretched arm, that thankfully didn’t get hit by any of Mina’s acid. “Hey Mina!” Kirishima laughs and Kaminari sighs, “C’mon Mina!” he complains to the bubblegum pink haired girl who grins, “Finders keepers!” she laughs and she sits right beside Jirou.
Jirou POV
Jirou suddenly felt a light shoving to her right, I guess Mina wants me to move. Jirou sighs and she moves over only to feel someone else on her left, when she looks up, Mina moves over to the right, squishing Jirou right into… Kaminari?! She gives Mina an exasperated look and Mina looks away, whistling a bit, but the game starts and she turns to focus on the game, leaving Jirou looking at Kaminari.
Kaminari POV
Kaminari suddenly feels Jirou’s leg against his own and his heart rate goes skyrocketing up, Kaminari makes a pitiful attempt to hide his suddenly red face. He begins to deeply hate his crush on Jirou. Kaminari gets up and goes off to grab a snack. Going up he sees Mina give him a look that had “Pussy” written all over it. Kaminari ignores this and goes to get a bag of chips from on top of the fridge. He looks back again to see a very confused Todoroki asking Midoriya how the hell these ‘oddly shaped remote controllers’ worked.

A/N
Todoroki is learning more things by the day. I'm so proud of him-Awami Sei (Chrysdaweeb)