wowie I'm actually keeping up with my updates

Kaminari POV

Kaminari went towards Jirou to congratulate her on her awesome win, he was deeply impressed by the gymnastics she did there. Jirou was now watching as Yaoyorozu and Kendou had their battle. He rushes towards her, and taps her on the shoulder, she thankfully, did not have a spoon full of curry in her hands right now to it was the perfect opportunity to do so. "You did great out there! Good job on your win!"he smiles widely at her, she doesn't smile and beam back at him, she wasn't the type, but she did what was quite an equivalent of that, she punched him in the arm lightly with a smile, "Thanks Baka-Pikachu." She giggles a bit at the nickname, yes, he would never get used to hearing such a girly sound come out of her, but it was odd that a floating sensation his stomach felt when he did that... and she turns back grinning, and watches the battle.

 Had her eyes always looked this pretty? He wondered to himself as he watches her, they're a pretty shade, kinda like those purple gemstones... like garnets... and, why was he staring? He forces himself to look away, because whatever he was just doing was hella creepy. He watches the battle himself, the two girls were almost equal, able to dodge each other, but Kendou must know how to do martial arts quite well, she appeared just a bit swifter. Yaomomo was refusing to give in though, doing her best to counter. He goes over to Sero, who was watching as Mina cheers the girls on, not caring much apparently that they were both from different classes that were right now rivaling, she appeared to have made her own cheering routine with some dance moves. How very Mina-like... 

"Who do you think will win?" Sero asks him, once he came over "It's a pretty close battle so I dunno" Kaminari answers him with a shrug, Vlad King sensei was way too riled up and was yelling out for Kendou to go fight hard like some of the other Class 1-B members, Tokage and Manga Fukidashi though, were cheering for both classes with Mina and Hagakure. "And by the way if you keep saying you don't like Jirou the wh-" Sero attempted to ask but he gets interrupted by a loud cheering from Class 1-A, and the both turn around, Yaoyorozu had won, very tired, but she was helping Kendou off the ground and the two shook hands, Kaminari joined in the cheering as Yaoyorozu came towards the class.

 Awase had to hit Monoma for scolding Kendou about losing, Kendou just smiled and laughed and Tetsutetsu seemed to be telling her what a great job she did. Mina had now tackled Yaomomo with a hug and a small wave of the 1-A girls were now hugging Yaoyorozu, Mineta was being held back by Shoji thankfully, Mineta seems to not be able to resist the large group of hugging girls and to Kaminari it seemed like he wanted to join in. (Can we all give Shoji our thanks?)

Jirou POV

Jirou was now crushed underneath the girls large group hug of girls, but in the corner of her eye she could see Aizawa sensei and Vlad King sensei comparing scores from these clipboards. Vlad King sensei didn't appear to be too happy with the results. Jirou is finally set free when all the girls let go of Yaoyorozu she looks at her with a huge smile, she was very proud of her best friend, she knew that Yaoyorozu thought of Kendou as a rival, and now they were even to the time that Kendou had defeated Yaoyorozu's team.

 "Alright settle down..." Aizawa sensei told the girls, who stopped squealing and celebrating immediately after hearing the teacher's voice. The Class 1-B students were calmed down by their own homeroom teacher. "Alright, so the winning class will be Class 1-A..." Aizawa said and the students cheered, "But 1-B did a good job too," he nods to the rival class students, "And we're going to head back to the cabins so Everyone back to their lodges." Aizawa told them, and the Class 1-A students wave goodbye to the other class and follow their teacher back in a large chattering group, Jirou goes immediately to talk to her brunette friend and the other girls, she couldn't stop herself from smiling. Perhaps Kaminari helped even the smallest bit