3.7 Hidding

At the bunker. A few days later.

I walked into the control room and saw Sam and Dean sitting there

Me "morning. We good?"

Dean nodded "Aces. Yeah, i love the smell of parchment in the morning"

Me "you've got nothing on the mark?"

He nodded "right?you'd think these eggheads, with all the crap they amassed would've actually collected something importan. Uh, here. Ahem. "

Then he grabbed a book ""He-wolf, She wolf: A study in Werewolf Transgenderism" 600 pages, volume one. But uh, not something important like, i don't know maybe the oldest symbol known to man. That's not worth our time. It's not weird enough"

My phone rang and i looked at it. 

Then i answered "Jody. How's it going?"

The boys looked at me surprised. 

Jody "oh, you know, having the time of my life at a sheriffs' retreat in Hibbing. wait, are you back human?"

Me "Sounds like a blast. and well, half human. Dean's back too. The brothers say hi"

Jody "thanks for telling me"

I smiled "sorry about that"

Jody "how are you two doing?"

Me "Good. hold on a sec, i'm gonna put you on speaker"

Then i put her on speaker. 

Dean "hey, Jody, How's Alex holding up?"

Jody "Awesome. Already head of the cheerleading squad"

Sam "wow, really?"

Jody "no. Sam, she smokes grass under the bleachers. But at least she's not luring men to their deaths"

Sam "right"

Jody "This may not be your thing, but a body was found here this morning and something had gone to chow town on it"

Me "was the throat ripped out?"

Jody "Worse. I'm hearing that all the flesh had been eaten down to the bones. any ideas?"

Me "Well, sounds like Dean after he spending a week eating only veggie"

Dean shot me a look. 

Me "what? it's true"

Sam "Well, it's not a vampire"

I shook my head "i got nothing to be honest"

Dean "Jody, we could head that way. Wouldn't be any trouble at all"

Jody "no, i can handle it. I'll call if it gets to be something i cant"

I nodded "all right. Enjoy the treat"