"Cupid's Mark"

--

I walked into Sam's room and saw him in the bathroom fixing his bruised lip.

Me "Sammy?"

I walked into the bathroom and he looked at me surprised.

Sam "Elena, hey. You okay?"

I nodded "I am fine. I am more worried about you though. He got you pretty hard"

Sam nodded "I'll live"

Then I scanned his shirtless upper body for any signs or marks that don't belong there.

Sam eyed me amused and confused "not that I am complaining but what are you doing?"

There was this heart shaped mark on his shoulder.

I sighed "I was right"

Sam asked confused "about what?"

Me "the reason you and Dean are being so competitive over me - Why that spell didn't work. What you feel for me isn't real, Sam. "

Sam nodded "it is real, Elena. I love you"

I nodded "I know.but you're not in love with me "

Sam nodded "I am in love with you"

I shook my head "no, you're not. And I can prove it. That mark on your shoulder. It's a Cupid's mark. Someone must've shot you and Dean with an Arrow and now you two are gushing over me. Let me cut through the mark and we'll see if what you feel for me is true or not"

Sam shook his head "you're not getting near me with a knife"

Me "Sam, if you love me as mas you say you do, then you'll let me cut that mark"

Sam sighed but then nodded "okay"

Me "now, please, sit down, I can't really reach you, you fucking tree"

Sam rolled his eyes and sat down on the edge of the bathtub.I grabbed a razor blade and cut through his skin and slit the mark in half.The mark disappeared completely and Sam turned to me with an irritated look.

Sam "what the hell are you doing?"

I breathed out relieved and put a towel on the wound.

Sam "are you crazy? Why did you- oh my god, please tell me I didn't-"

I nodded "you did."

Sam stood up and looked into the mirror, shocked "oh my god"

The he turned to me "Elena, I can't even- I am so sorry-"

I shook my head "Sam, we can talk later, okay? now we have to fix Dean before he finds me here in your bathroom with you shirtless"

Sam "Where is he right now?"

Me "sleeping"

Sam nodded "okay.  search for the mark and cut it open"

I nodded "okay"

In Dean's bedroom.

I walked over to the bed and got on top of Dean.

 Dean flipped us over so he was on top of me and I was underneath him. 

He was still naked. 

Oh lord help me.

He smirked and kissed me , then he started kissing my neck. I saw a pink mark behind his ear. Whoever shot that arrow had an impressive aim.

I kissed him back.