The Rift

Next day. morning. 

I walked into the control room with my bag but froze when i saw the Winchester family sitting there

I quickly hid the bag behind the armchair before walking over to them "what did i miss?"

Dean "we beat the Brits, we kicked their psycho, tea-swilling asses, and instead of popping champagne and headin' to Vegas, we get Lucifer. "

Mary "And you're sure it's him?"

Sam " Yeah. That's his old vessel, too."

Mary asked confused " How is that possible?"

Sam "Crowley, I guess."

Mary "And now he's dead."

Dean shook his head "Well, that's what Hess said. But Crowley's a freakin' cockroach. I'll believe he's gone when I see the body and burn it."

Sam "We don't need Crowley. We need Rowena. I mean, she's the one who can slam Lucifer back into the Cage."

Mary "Great. So where is she?"

Sam and Dean looked at me. 

I called Rowena. 

Suddenly Lucifer answer "oh, hey, Leny"

My jaw dropped. 

Dean looked at me confused  " What?"

I put the phone on the table while putting him on speaker. 

Lucifer "Oh, if you're looking for Rowena, she is presently indisposed. Which is a delicate way of saying, I stomped on her face till the white meat showed, and then set her on fire, just in case. Ah. Gingers. It was messy and... screamy, but it had to be done, Sam. I'm about to be a dad. Can't raise the little nipper from a jail cell now, can I? Speaking of... you know where your little pal Castiel is?"

Sam " Go to hell."

Lucifer "Ooh! Good one. Witty. I'll use that in the future. All right, well, I'd love to chat with ya, but, uh, why waste my time, right? It's not like you matter. I don't need to put on the old Sam suit anymore, do I?"

Dean " You know, if you think we're just gonna let you walk –"

Lucifer "Oh, hey, Dean! I know you fellas are gonna try, you know, whatever. Whatever you're gonna try. But you can't kill me. You've never been able to kill me. And with, uh, witch bitch gone, you can't put me back in the Cage, so like I said... you don't matter. Okay? Buh-bye. Buh-bye."

Then he hung up. 

---

Dean " You know, Lucifer's right. We can't kill him and we can't slam his ass back in the Cage."

Sam "Yeah. Okay. So maybe we play for time. Find Cas and Kelly, keep 'em moving. If Lucifer can't find them, he can't hurt them."

Mary " You think Castiel is gonna go along with that?"

Dean asked amused "You think we'll give him a choice?"

Mary "And the baby?"

Sam " Hopefully, we can still siphon off its grace. If not, uh... we'll figure something else out."

Dean nodded  " Yeah, we better."

Mary grabbed her gun " All right, then. Kind of always wanted to punch the Devil in the face. So how do we find them?"

Sam "All right, look, we know Kelly's gonna have that kid soon. Like, really soon. And according to the lore, whenever a nephilim is born, there are signs. Uh, storms, outbreaks of disease, uh, plague of locusts."

Me "Things get Biblical."