Sully

A few days later. In the bunker. in the kitchen. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Sam and Dean there. 

Wait, is that Sully?

Dean "i'm gonna get my gun"

I asked surprised "Sully?"

Sully waved at me "Elena, hey"

Dean looked at me"you know this guy?"

I nodded "of course. He's Sam's imaginary friend."

Dean nodded, done with this shit  "i'm gonna get my gun"

Sully reached for him "no please don't-"

Dean did a karate move on Sully that made Sully step back.

Sully "someone killed my friend"

Dean "you mean, your imaginary imaginary friend?"

Sully put his hands on his hip "first off, "imaginary friend" is more of a descriptive term. how you just said it, that was a little offensive"

Sam nodded, shrugging. 

Sully "just to be honest. Secondly, we're Zanna. Me and the victim, we're Zanna. "

Dean looked at Sam who just shook his head. 

Sully "we help kids. We're the good guys. Sam, tell him"

Sam "yeah, okay. you know know, i'm still trying to get into my head that you're actually real"

Sully "Aw, yeah, no, no, of course, no. That's okay, that's okay. This is all really unexpected"

Dean nodded "yeah, that's one word for it"

Sully "it's just that i need your help. I mean, you're hunters. that's what you do, right? i mean, you help people, too. "

Dean nodded "yeah. yeah, people. you are not that"

Sully kinda looked offended. 

Sam sighed "Dean, come on-"

Dean " "Come on"!? are you kidding-look, This-Mother-you and me, library, right now. come on!"

He closed his robe .

Sam walked up the steps. 

Dean and i followed. 

Sulley went to follow us but Dean turned around. 

Dean "Ahh-ahh"

Sully stopped walking and stepped back "yeah, no. i'll just stay here. Coolio"

In the control room. 

Dean "you're not actually buying this crap, are you?"

Sam "Dean, when i was nine years old, you know what i wanted more than anything? Marshmallow Nachos"

Dean nodded "yeah you were a weird-ass kid"

Sam nodded "yeah, well. The only person i ever told about it --"

Dean "Sully?"

Sam nodded "yeah"

Dean "i don't know, man. Hey, you know, maybe this is just one of your vision"

Me "well, genius, then why the hell can you and i see him too?"

Dean thought about before grimacing. 

Sam grabbed a book and opened it "and it doesn't involve the Cage or Lucifer or me having to talk to Lucifer in the Cage. Look, here"

He put the book on the table " "In Romanian lore, Zanna re creatures who guide and protect lost children.". "Zanna intentionally appear as fisments of the child's imagination, allowing the child to move on with confidence once guidance is no longer necessary." . Maybe Sully's telling the truth?"