Cas

Control room. 

Sam supported Jack as we rushed from the hallway to the map room.

 I grabbed a chair and Jack satdown on it. 

Cas kneeled down in front of him "Jack, deep breaths. Just try to focus. Try to slow this down if you can."

Dean "What do we do? What do we do?!"

I shook my head "I don't know."

Jack "You have to let me go. Just... Just get outside. I'll try to get as far away as I can."

Cas shook his head "No, Jack."

Jack "NO! Leave me. I can't stop this. I'm coming apart. I don't want to hurt you. Don't let me hurt you."

Dean "Hey, hey, hey, we're not giving up on you, okay? "

He looked at Sam " Uh... magic. Magic. One of Rowena's spells. Come on, we've got to do something!"

Billie showed up "I think you've done enough."

We turned to her. 

Billie "We were so close."

Dean "Chuck saw it coming. All of it. Your whole plan."

Me "It was doomed."

Billie "Because of you. It was doomed because of' you."

Castiel "You led Jack through his trials. You know what's happening to him. You can stop this. Please."

Billie shook her head "I can't stop it."

She waved her hand and Jack's chair turned around towards her"But there is something I can do."

Then she lifted Jack's chin. 

The light cracking the skin around his eyes was spreading down his cheeks. Suddenly, he vanished.

I looked around confused. 

Dean "What'd you do? What did you do?!"

Me "Billie, where the hell is he?!"

Billie "The Empty."

Castiel "What?"

Bilie "Jack was a bomb designed to annihilate cosmic forces. Chuck and Amara are gone. The Empty was the only player on the board who could possibly absorb that impact."

Castiel "So it's done."

Billie nodded "It's done."

My voice cracked "Is he dead?"

Billie shrugged "Maybe."

Dean "You said this was a suicide mission."

Billie shook her head "No, I said taking out Chuck and Amara would be fatal."

Castiel " It's a chain reaction."

Billie nodded "Mm-hm. The Empty? It's different. Not as strong as Chuck or Amara, but... Vast. But if Jack survives, and if The Empty survives? It's gonna be pissed."

Sam "Okay, so The Empty is pissed. What does that mean?"

Billie "The Empty is strong. It's got beef with me, especially after what I just did."

Dean "Oh, well, poor you."

Billie shot him a look "Good thing it can't reach me here."

I nodded "Yeah, The Empty can't come to Earth. Not without being summoned."

Dean "Wait, what about Jack? If he's alive?"

Castiel "You have to bring him back."

Billie "Not until I get what I came for. "