"We Have a Child?"

Next day. Morning. 

I walked into the kitchen and froze when i saw Sam and Dean there arguing.

Dean shook his head "i am not going on a case with her. Hell, no!"

Me "who are you talking about? Me?"

They looked at me, surprised.

Dean sighed.

I scoffed, shaking my head "of course you are. "

Sam "you guys need bonding time again"

Me "The last you sent Dean and me hunting together i died and Dean killed himself to make a deal to bring me back to life. do you wanna have that again?"

Sam breathed out annoyed "you guys are driving me and every single one in here insane"

Dean asked shocked and irritated "me? The hell are you talking about? i am not the person who's going around accusing people of crimes"

Me "no, but your mother does. "

Dean glared at me "you wanna start now, baby"

Me "Go ahead-"

Sam let out a deep breath "oh my god, shut up, both of you! "

We looked at him.

Sam "you both are going. It's just a normal vampire- nothing you haven't dealt with before, okay?"

Me "Dean can handle that alone"

Sam looked at us amused " i wasn't asking, okay? now go, do the job, talk your issues out and come back as a team"

Dean "all she has to do is apologizing, Sam"

Me " all he has to do is shut up before I hit him with the Impala"

Dean looked at me offended.

Sam just walked out irritated.Mary and dad had left to stay at Donna's cabin because the last keys they had done was a little too much for them. 

At a warehouse.

I got out of the Impala.

Dean "in and out. That's all "

I nodded "okay"

Then i grabbed a knife from the trunk and walked into the warehouse.

Dean followed me in, whispering "there's no one here"

I hissed "shh"

Dean glared at me before walking down the right side of the hall.Suddenly i heard Dean's gun go off. I rushed to Dean and saw the vampire head on the ground and the body next to it.

Me "you okay?"

Dean stood up, groaning "sure"

Then he eyed me "are you cold?"

I sighed and nodded a little "yeah"

He took his jacket off and handed it to me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

Dean rolled his eyes "just because i am mad at you doesn't mean i want you to freeze"

I nodded and put the jacket on "Thank you"

Dean nodded "okay, let's head back"

I nodded "okay"

Next day. At the bunker. 

I woke up and looked around me. Dean was lying next to me.

What was Dean doing here? i fell asleep without him. 

Dean rolled around in the bed and put an arm around my middle.

I drove a hand through his hair and froze when I saw something on my finger. A wedding ring. 

My jaw dropped "oh my god"

Dean muttered "what happened?"

I shook him and he looked at me annoyed.

He drove his hand down his face and froze when he felt the metal of the ring against his skin "what the hell is this?"

Me "Don't tell me we're married"

Dean asked irritated "how the hell did that happen?"

I looked around and saw photos of our wedding day on the wall "what the hell?"

Dean stood up and put his clothes on "what the hell is going on?

I shook my head "I have no idea. I went to bed last night without that ring and now I wake up with a ring on my finer"

Dean "I remember our wedding day, Len, which is weird because we weren't married yesterday"