Hess

Sam walked back in with a flashlight "All right. the garage?"

Toni "Doors are warded, and the walls are reinforced steel"

Sam "okay, um, you know, maybe we can go out through the air vents"

Toni scoffed, amused "you wouldn't get far. There are choke points in the duct system not even i could squeeze through"

Dean "i say we kill her. i mean, you heard Ketch. He said we had about three days of air left, so if we ice her, maybe that buys s an extra day"

Toni "i assure you, Dean. I'm an extraordinarily shallow breather"

Dean grabbed the knife and walked to her "yeah, right"

Toni took a step back "if we ever get out of here, i am the one who programmed your mother, which means that i am the only one who can undo it. And since i assume you want Mummy back, you need me."

Dean asked Sam "you believe her?"

Sam "i don't know. Look, if she's lying, sure, we take her out. But Mom's still out there, brainwashed. If she's telling the truth, then we do need her"

Dean "Elena?"

Me "she's telling the truth"

Toni nodded "thank you, Crossbreed"

Me "but let me make this clear, Toni, i couldn't care less about Mary's condition. So if you even think about betraying us then i will paint the walls with your brain"

Toni just looked at me. 

Dean "all right, you're so smart, how do we get out of here?"

Toni "the only way out s to pull the manual override"

Sam "is that a thing?"

Toni nodded "oh, it is. But it's outside the bunker, where we can't reach it"

Dean rolled his eyes, annoyed "Awesome"

Sam "wait a second, guys. We're in a giant vault loaded down with occult books and lore. There's got to be something somewhere in here, an item or a spell. Some hoodoo that can reverse the lockdown"

-

We were looking through the books. The only thing giving us light were the flashlights. 

Sam "i think i found something. "When the Romani people were forced to assimilate in Europe, the Roma used a spell, the Abrogation ritual, as an act of rebellion against their persecutors. The Devla turns back complex mechanical processes, resets equipment, machinery.""

Dean "what's the take?"

Sam "Seem like pretty basic ingredients, nothing we don't already have. oh"

Me "What?"

Sam " "The mechanism must be anointed with the blood of virgins.""

Dean looked at Toni.

Toni shook her head and leaned back in her seat "not even close"

Me "We're all going to die"

Sam "what if we fake it?"

Toni "Excuse me?"

Sam "we fake it. I mean, i've read half a dozen purification rituals in the last hour. if we used one of those on our blood. "

Dean "it'd what, re-virginize it?"

Sam nodded "Maybe"

Toni "so we purify the blood then do the spell. Two-step, hybrid magic"