Hiding

A week later. at the bunker. in my room.

I was laying on my bed, watching TMNT when there was a knock on the door.

God, no I am not here

Me "mhm"

The door opened and Sam walked in. A fresh shaven Sammy.

Sam smiled a little "Hey. “

I nodded “hey”

Sam  “What you doing?"

Me "watching Teenage Mountain Ninja Turtles."

Sam nodded “how far are you in?”

Me “I’m at the part were the Crank are invading New York”

Sam nodded "cool”

I eyed him “what do you want, Winchester?”

Sam took a deep breath “I thought i would find you in Dean's room"

Me "thought wrong. So you shaved "

Sam nodded and rubbed his jaw "Oh yes, I shaved."

Me "I mean, it's so smooth. It's like a dolphin's belly."

Sam rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed.

I sighed „do you need something else?"

Sam „I wanted to check up on you. You doing okay? I mean, you haven't really come out of your room in almost a week."

Me “Sammy, honey, I haven’t been okay since the day I was born, okay?”

Sam just looked at me amused but the it faded.

I sighed “Cas is you know, showing Jack the ropes and Dark Kaia and her spear are in the wind and we have no clue where Michael is or what he's up to. Your mother left ,thank god or else I would’ve lost my mind. I can't even look at your brother without feeling the need to set him on fire. And not that I'm complaining, but the house is full of people, so."

Sam "So, your plan is to just lay in here watching TMNT? Seriously?"

I shook my head “no, when I am done TMNT I’m gonna start watching Pokémon again. And then Digimon and then ..”

Sam shot me a look.

Me “I mean, don’t even know if I am gonna live that long to complete watching Pokémon but at least I’ll start watching before I make everyone in Purgatory my bitch”

He shook his head amused.

I raised an eyebrow “are you doubting me, Sam?”

Sam shook his head “I would never. Can’t risk you making me your little bitch “

Me “you already are, Sammy”

He chuckled and I sat up.

Sam “are you really okay?”

Me “I am dead inside”

He shot me a look.

I asked amused “what do you want to hear from me, Sammy? You already know the answer”

Sam sighed "Listen, about what happened between you and Dean-"

I shook my head "no, Sam, i don't wanna talk about that, okay?"

Sam "he's not doing better either"

Me “and why exactly isn’t he doing better? Hm? Is he feeling bad I turned out to be the person Mary accuses me to be? Or is he bad because he realizes now the kind of person I am being accused of and he didn’t realize is sooner? “