Mr. President.

at  a morgue. A few dayys later. 

The brothers and i were walking down the hallway

We showed our badges to the doctor that was walking out of a room. 

Doctor "Your colleagues are already inside."

I looked confused before walking into the room. 

Cas and Crowley were already here. 

 They were standing next to an autopsy table, where a body lied covered by a sheet.

Cas and Crowley nodded "Agents. "

Dean shook his head, annoyed "Okay, this has gotta stop. All right, give me that."

Then he pulled an FBI badge off Crowley's jacket lapel.

Crowley complained "Armani!"

Sam "Okay, enough. Let's have a look."

He pulled down the sheet to reveal the face of the body on the table. 

It's an older man with his eyes burnt out

Dean "Ooh. Looks like somebody forgot to put on his sunscreen."

I shot him a look. 

Cas "This was Wallace Parker, the very powerful CEO of almost everything."

Sam nodded "And apparently, Lucifer's latest vessel. Wasn't strong enough to hold him."

He covered the guy's face again. 

Crowley "Lucifer's not content with slutting it from one random vessel to the next.He's moving on to blue chips—celebrities, captains of industry. He just got a lot more dangerous."

Cas nodded  "I agree with Agent Zappa."

Dean asked annoyed "Oh, will you stop?"

At the bunker.

Dean "So, find anything? Anyone powerful or respectable who suddenly changed...or exploded?"

Sam was typing on his laptop  "Well, this is pretty interesting. his is the Archbishop of St. Louis with Wallace Parker."

He showed us a picture. 

Dean asked confused " So?"

Sam "So, that was him three days ago."

Then he showed us another picture " And this...is him last night at the opening of a food kitchen. Notice anything missing?"

Dean scrolled back and forth through the pictures"Yeah, the big mother of a cross around his neck."

Sam nodded  "Exactly. And this morning, his office canceled all further public appearances without comment."