"So You're Choosing Her?"

At the bunker. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Mary sitting there drinking a beer. 

she looked at me, smiling "hey, Elena"

I smiled "hey, Mary, you have a second?"

She nodded and i sat down across from her. 

Mary "what can i help you with?"

I sighed "it's - I'm trying to figure out who erased my memories"

She looked at me confused "i thought they're back?"

I nodded "they are. but i wanna know who would curse me in the first place. Why would someone do that ? who would benefit from that?"

Mary shrugged "a witch? Maybe it was Rowena"

I eyed her "Rowena? why would Rowena do something like that?"

Mary shrugged "i don't know. But she's the only witch i can think of. I mean, Cas said that the spell was too powerful for him to lift it off of you. It was an ancient spell. And Rowena is the only witch around. Maybe you should start with her"

I nodded "i will. Thanks, Mary"

She nodded "anytime"

At the crossroad. 

Me "she tried to pin it at you.That it was your fault since the beginning"

Rowena chuckled, shaking her head "that is not truth"

I crossed my arms over my chest "then what is the truth? because i don't know who to believe right now. so you better start talking"

Rowena took a deep breath "okay, Mary came to me asking me if i would be so kind to erase your memories"

Me "why?"

Rowena shrugged "you are a half demon, darling. Do you really think Mary would want her son to be with a half demon?"

I shook my head, confused  "but i was raised as a human. i'd never hurt Dean."

Rowena shook her head "nothing you say changes the fact you are Alistair's daughter. A princess of hell. No hunter would accept that"

Me "there are hunters who do"

Rowena "but Mary is obviously not one of them, darling"

Me "what did she give you return? you wouldn't just risk the the brothers find out what you did and kill you for a simple favor"

Rowena "A free pass"

I looked at her confused. 

Rowena "Mary took me off the radar of the British Men of Letters. "

Me "Immunity for you and in return she wanted you to break her son's heart."

Rowena nodded "exactly. And now that you remember she's scared that you could turn against her."

 I asked confused "why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Rowena "who do you think got your memories back?"

I looked at her even more confused "but i drank a portion -"

Rowena "and who do you think left a book with a spell strong enough to break mine?"

Me "you. You helped me"

Rowena nodded. 

Me "why? so that i would keep you alive?"