"I Missed You So Much"

A couple days later. in the kitchen. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Dean cooking breakfast "morning"

Dean smiled at me "morning, pretty girl"

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips before grabbed a bottle of water. 

Dean "you left the bed early. And here i thought you were lazier than me"

I looked at him confused. 

Dean "well, i thought i put you through a beautiful rough night but i guess i didn't tire you out as much as you tired me out"

I smiled and kissed his cheek "Believe, handsome, i am tired out. And if that doesn't convince you, then let me tell you that i am having trouble and that's why i am not wearing pants right now"

His face lit up and he started to smirk from ear to ear. 

I put a kiss on his lip. 

Dean "you want some bacon?"

I shook my head "nah, i am fine. Not really hungry. but do me a favor and stop calling yourself "The Meat Man". It... it doesn't mean what you think it means."

Dean scoffed, nodding "Yeah, it does. now eat some bacon"

I shook my head "nah, Dean, i am fine. you should talk to Sammy, though"

Dean "yeah, well, neither of you are okay. The past few days,..baby, the only time you set a foot in your room was when you and i were going on it like bunnies and after we're done ...the second i fall asleep? you're gone"

I looked at my water bottle "you found a case"

He sighed. 

Dean nodded "yeah"

Me "do this one with Sam. "

Dean "Leny-"

Me "we're going on the next one together, i promise"

Dean nodded "under one condition"

I nodded. 

Dean "get some sleep"

I sighed. 

Dean "Len, i am serious. You look tired and you are refusing to sleep. When i come back i want you in my bed sleeping"

Me "naked or covered"

Dean shrugged "honestly, i don't care since i'll be ripping off whatever your are wearing anyway"

I rolled my eyes amused. 

Dean kissed me before walking away. 

Night

I was sitting in the control room in Dean's hoodie while reading a book. 

The boys walked in. 

I smiled at them "hey"

They nodded. 

Sam "i'm gonna hit the bed"

I nodded and he walked away. 

Dean "want a beer?"

I nodded "Yeah"

He nodded. 

--

Dean "i told you i wanted you asleep when i came back?"

Me "when i have i ever followed orders?"

Dean shrugged, nodding "you gonna tell me what's wrong?"