Puppet

A few days later. At the bunker. In the control room.

 In the control room

I walked over to Sam who was sitting there with a beer in his hand typing away on  his computer

I walked over to Sam who was sitting there with a beer in his hand typing away on his computer.

Sam looked at me "hey"

I drove a hand through my hair and sat down across from him "hey"

Sam looked at me amused "couldn't sleep?"

I eyed him "you too?"

Sam nodded.

I put my feet on the table and leaned back in my chair.

Sam eyed me "you okay?"

I nodded.

Sam "and between you and Dean?"

i asked tired and annoyed "what is with me and Dean?"

Sam shot me a look.

I sighed, shaking my head "i will not talk about this, okay? I haven't head enough sleep to have this conversation with you"

Sam eyed me "you're sleeping alone?"

I breathed out annoyed "Sam"

Sam "you're always like this when you and Dean are sleeping separated"

I warned "Sam"

He took a deep breath "i'm sorry. "

Me "you got anything on The Darkness?"

Sam shook his head.

Me "do you have a new case?"

Sam nodded "Maybe. A couple was ax-murdered in Fall River, Massachusetts at, wait for it, the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast Museum. "

Me "sounds like the perfect location for a serial killer"

Sam "I mean, the thing is, the inn was Lizzie Borden's actual house. In 1892, she hacked up her dad and stepmom there. Or allegedly hacked them up. She was acquitted, ended up spending the rest of her days in Fall River hounded and persecuted by the townspeople. "