"Happy Birthday, Leny"

A couple days later. At the bunker. 

We heard a loud noise

Dean walked into the control room wearing a white chef's apron " Did you hear that?"

I asked amused "what's with the apron?"

Dean cheered "Burgers! But the pilot light keeps going out. It's like the third time this week. Between that and the hot water, I thought this place was supposed to be stat-of-the-art."

Sam "It was, in the 50's"

Dean " Hhm. Ah, Jack come out of his room yet?"

Me "actually, i sent him off to go to Bobby. He needs some time for himself"

Dean nodded. 

Sam "can you blame him? His soul is back. Everything is hitting him. Everything he's done. Everything he has to do. Amara."

Dean "Yeah. Well, I mean Billie said it, to kill Chuck, you gotta kill Amara, too."

Sam nodded "Yeah. Cas is still looking but you know what? Say – Say one of his angel contacts does find her. What then?"

Dean "Then we do what we gotta do."

We heard odd clanking noises and then the fan stopped. 

Dean breathed out annoyed "Oh, come on. Now the air?"

I sighed. 

Dean sighed "Alright. Well, let's go."

Sam "Go where?"

Dean took off the apron "To— Dude, we fought the Devil, okay? I killed Hitler. I think we can handle a few old pipes."

-

We walked down the curved metal staircase into the basement of the bunker. 

The room had large pipes, a workbench, and a control panel.

Sam "The gas and water converge down here. Maybe. It's too bad we can't just call a plumber."

Dean "Oh, yeah – "Uh, hey Mario Brothers? Yeah, could you come to the most secretive, secure, supernatural hideout in the world? Great. Thanks. Go, Luigi!" "

We walked up to the control panel.

Dean "What is this?"

Sam "This is the bunker... grid control – center thing – I – thingy."

Dean "yeah, of course. "Reset." "Standby.""

Sam asked confused "What?"

Dean "Why? What do I do when, uh, you know my computer has too many pop-ups? Turn it off, turn it back on again. Hmm?"

I shook my head "No, I don't think that's –"

Dean hit the reset button. 

We heard clanking and the bunker powered down.