Michael

A few days later. Night. 

I walked into the kitchen, tiredly.

Jack was sitting there alone eating a bowl of Cookie Crisp cereal. 

I asked confused and yawning "what in the hell?"

Jack "Don't tell Sam."

I said amused " Jack, it's the middle of the night. "

Jack " Ah, I know. I couldn't wait till breakfast. Sam says this stuff will rot your teeth, but - I like it."

Me " Jack. If you can't sleep, that's understandable, given recent events."

Jack"You mean dying and coming back to life."

I nodded "Yeah, we've all been through it. We all know what you're going through"

Jack "why are you awake?"

I shrugged "i was thirsty"

Then i grabbed a water bottle from the shelf "don't eat all the cereals unless you want Dean to kill you"

Jack nodded "thanks for the hint"

I shook my head "no problem"

Then i walked back to my room. 

I took a sip of my bottle before putting it on the nightstand.

Dean was lying on his stomach with his arms and legs spread out like a star. 

I crawled onto the bed and slowly lifted Dean's arm. 

Then i laid down and put his arm around my middle.

Suddenly Dean's hand grabbed my waist and he pulled me underneath him. His whole weight was on me. 

I chuckled a little "Dean, i can't breath"

Dean muttered into my neck "don't care"

I chuckled "but i do"

Dean put more of his body on top of me and muttered "love you so much"

I smiled and put my arms around his neck to hug him.

Then i kissed his cheek "love you more"

Next day. morning. In the control room. 

I was talking to Garth over the phone. 

Garth " Elena, that's not all. They want me to "make the change," become one of them."

Me " When?"

Garth" I don't know. Soon, I think. Guess that's what she meant by "volunteer.""

Me " Well, did they say how it works?"

Garth "Uh, yeah. Uh, we're supposed to drink blood mixed with Michael's grace."

My jaw dropped "Garth, y-you can't do that. W-We don't know what that stuff does, you know?"

Garth"Look, Elena, I knew this was a risky one. Besides, I'll just pull the old fake-swallow-and-spit-it-out-later cough-syrup trick."

I asked confused "What?"

Garth "Used to work on my mom."

I sighed "Garth –"

Garth " Well, most of the time."

I shook my head "This isn't your mom, Garth. This is an archangel. And he's the biggest son of a bitch you've ever faced."