Mary Winchester

--

At the bunker. My bedroom. 

Dean "so, the British men of letters"

I nodded "yes"

Dean "did you know that they the american hunters are their killing machines?"

Me "wouldn't surprise me"

Dean "can you remember who recruited us? to who we report?"

I rolled on top of him and smirked "okay, either you and i go for round 4 or you can talk about the British men of letter. the choice is yours. But trust me the first option is way better than the second one"

He smirked and pulled me in for a kiss. 

I kissed him back and pulled him closer to me. 

Suddenly i saw flashed of the cold water raining on me. Then i felt my foot being torched.

Dean broke the kiss and looked at me worriedly "you okay?"

I leaned back. 

Dean "Elena, are you okay?"

I looked at him confused " "Elena" ? but you - you don't call me by my full name. so,..."

Then i grabbed his throat and growled "get out of my head"

I gasped and opened my eyes. I was chained to a chair again. 

Toni looked at me amused "You'll have to admit, it was fun while it lasted."

My voice broke because i knew Dean's dead and there's nothing i could do "what the hell was that?"

Toni "An hallucination created by potion and powerful spell work. So...was it good for you? Hm. Sadly, I can't do the spell again. Your brain would liquefy, which we don't want. Yet. So... I'll have to resort to less... pleasant methods."

She showed me a knife " Enhanced interrogation was never part of my job description."

Then she scraped the knife along my neck " But as it turns out... ...I'm a quick study."

Then she put pressure on it, cutting through my skin. 

 I glared at her while gritting my teeth.

...

I gasped when cold water hit my face. 

Toni smiled "Good morning, Elena . Let's start again, shall we? Take our time. I've cleared my calendar. I would like names and locations of every Hunter... the passcodes to each and every Men of Letters database held in the bunker, and then – oh, yes – let's do discuss your relationship with yourself...more like your demon self"

I raised an eyebrow. 

Suddenly her phone rang and she answered "Mick.  I have Elena Singer. He's close to breaking. Just leave me be."

Then she hung up. 

I smirked at her, amused "are you disobeying order? uh-h. Bad girl. And here you say i am a disgrace, wow"

She walked to me and rammed the knife into my stomach. 

I cried out in pain "whore!"

Then she took it out and rammed it in me again. 

I cried out again.

---

Toni opened the cellar door and looked at me.