3.16 Oh My God

A few days later. At the warehouse. 

I asked pissed off "Wait, nothing? you've got nothing?! Rowena, it's been days! You said the Codex would crack the code"

Rowena "i am an artist, Elena. These things cannot be rushed. Perhaps if i weren't chained up. I'm not at full strength"

Me "Well, then get used to not being on full strength. No witchcraft. Look, i need the cure for Dean from the book and if you are stalling-"

Rowena "why on Earth would i stall?I want the Mark off your lover for my own protection. Out of these chains, out of this pit and for you to hold up your end of the deal and kill Crowley. You remember the deal, do you not, Elena?"

Me "Believe me, i have no issue killing Crowley. "

Rowena sighed "the problem is, the language Nadya used int the Codes is damn near indecipherable. She was a gifted witch, but a selfish pig. Once she cracked a code, she then coded its secrets for herself. "

Me "so you're telling me that we need to break a code to break a code?"

She nodded "Yes. "

Me "Dean gets worse every day.  Get this done"

Rowena "you won't forget the grocery shopping, will you?"

I rolled my eyes "no"

At the bunker. 

I walked downstairs. 

Dean eyed me "wow. "

I smiled "hey"

Dean "you look like crap on toast"

I rolled my eyes "Screw you"

Dean smiled "i love you too, baby"

I sighed  "i just haven't been sleeping well"

Dean "is there a guy you haven't mentioned?"

I grimaced confused "ha?"

Dean shrugged  "I'm just saying, you weren't here when i went to bed you've been running off on your own a lot these past couple weeks "

Me "i do that"