3.11 Young Dean

At the bunker. A few days later.

 A few days later

Everyone was doing non stop research

Everyone was doing non stop research. But all we found was nothing. 

I walked into Dean's room and saw him sitting on the ground leaning against the bed, reading a book. 

Me "hey"

Dean "hey"

Me "Sam caught a case. Apparently, something is taking people and leaving their clothes. "

Dean nodded "hmm. About time this gig got an R rating"

I nodded.

Dean "all right. Why don't you and Sam check it out? i'll hold down the fort"

I sighed and kneeled down to him "Dean, you haven't left the bunker in a week"

Dean shrugged "and?"

Me "and you can't just live the rest of your life locked up in this room"

Dean shook his head "I'm not. I'm sleeping in your room every night"

I shook my head "You're not. You wait till i fall asleep before you sneak out of the room and lock yourself in here"

Dean" you noticed? "

I nodded "of course I noticed, Dean"

He sighed "so?"

Me "i know you're worried about the Mark. "

he nodded "Yes, Elena, i am. Between what i did to Charlie-"

Me "she forgave you. you should forgive yourself. Why can't you just do that?"

Dean "I'm not exactly batting a thousand here, you know? Especially not when i'm around you, baby"

I nodded "i know that. But staying locked up in here sitting on the ground, reading the same lore books over and over and over again, it's not helping you. You need to get back in the game. For your own good. You can beat this, Dean"

Dean asked hopefully "you really believe that?"

I nodded "Yes, i do"

Dean "you know, you also believed that your dolls would come alive at night and do bad things to you till you got 14 and burned down outside on the yard"