"I Love You, Dean"

A few days later. In the bunker. 

Sam was informing the apocalyptic world people about the current issues of this earth "The ice caps are melting

Sam was informing the apocalyptic world people about the current issues of this earth "The ice caps are melting.People marching. A little bit of, uh, craziness in the movie world. Businessman billionaire mogul turned president, embroiled in yet another controversy. And that...is pretty much the world -- uh, our world -- right now."

Dad "Let me get this right -- the ice caps are melting, a movie where a girl goes all the way with a fish...wins Best Picture, and that damn fool idjit from The Apprentice is president?"

Sam nodded "Yeah."

Dad "And you call where we come from "Apocalypse World"."

I smiled at him. 

--

Sam had gone out with Dean, Cass and Jack for a case. 

I was in the garage looking at the cars. 

Dad walked to me "mind if i join you?"

I smiled at him. 

Dad sat down next to me. 

Me "So what are you gonna do now?"

Dad shook his head, shrugging "Honestly, I got no clue. Everyone seems to be settling in okay in town. Ketch is out doing Ketch things. Rowena and Charlie are road tripping it through the Southwest."

I chuckled "That's trouble."

Dad "Ginger trouble -- the worst kind. Anyways...without an archangel, it's not like we can go back home. And I'm not sure I'd want to. I...I like it here."

I smiled at him. 

 In the kitchen. 

Me "how was Jack doing?"

Dean "Kid did great."

I smiled "Really?"

Dean "I mean, he keeps this up, and..."

I looked at him confused "And what?"

Dean "I don't know. Hey, you remember...remember when you asked if we could stop it? All the evil in the world?"

I nodded. 

Dean "If we could...really change things? Well, maybe with Jack, we can."

Me "Maybe you're right. But then what will we do?"

Dean  nodded "mhmm"

He held his beer up " This.  A whole lot of this. But on a beach somewhere, you know? Can you imagine? Sam, You, me, Cass, toes in the sand, couple of them little umbrella drinks. Matching Hawaiian shirts, obviously. you in a bikini which makes it hard for me not to touch you..of course, after you remember loving me again"