Asa

A few days later. At Jody's house. 

The brothers and i knocked on Jody's front door

she opened and looked at us surprised " Wow, you look terrible. What's wrong?"

Dean grave Jody a hug before walking in  " Sure, we'd love to come in. "

Sam gave her a kiss on the cheek before walking in  "Hey. Yeah, we just finished a hunt in Brookings."

I gave Jody a hug and she hugged me back.

Jody "And how comes Elena was the only one who had the time to take a shower?"

I chuckled and walked in. 

Dean fake smiled " Heh."

Sam " Ha ha. We figured we'd stop by on the way home and see you, Claire, and Alex."

Jody " Aw, that's fun. Unfortunately the girls are in Omaha for the weekend being angsty at a Radiohead concert. But I can feed you."

Sam nodded " Ooh,"

Dean's face lit up " Yes. Alright. Oh, uh... Since the last time we saw you? I killed Hitler."

Sam rolled his eyes annoyed and walked away. 

Jody looked at him perplexed and then looked at me "is that true?"

I nodded "yes. i was there"

Jody looked at Dean confused "thank you?"

Dean nodded, proudly "You're welcome."

---

We were sitting on the couch watching some chick flick on the TV while eating pizza. 

Dean "Jody, you watching some kind of chick flick here?"

Jody " Well, Dean. I'm a chick."

Dean shook his head " No. No, no. You're– you're a badass sheriff chick. You're not a-a rom com chick. Wait, are you a rom com chick?"

Jody " Are you?"

I shook my head "nah. He's more of a, uh... animated Japanese erotica chick."

Sam nearly choked on his pizza. 

Jody looked at him interested "Really?"

Dean shot me a look "baabbee?"

I smiled innocently "yes"