"Michael. He's Gone"

A few days later. Ratonm, New Mexico. night. in a penthouse. 

We walked into the penthouse.

Cass " Oh No."

Dean and i walked over to the stove. The dinner was being burnt.

Cass walked over to the dead body. 

Jack "He cooking body parts, again."

Sam shook his head, looking around " I got nothing"

Dean breathed out annoyed " Aw come on."

Sam asked irritated "Seriously? How dose this keep happening? I thought we had him this time. Look at this, he's all cut up. No restraints, like the last time."

Dean" Look at this, he's all cut up. No restraints like last time."

Castiel" He was killed recently too. I suspect he was very much alive when the cutting started."

Jack asked confused " I don't understand. Why don't any of them fight back?"

Dean"Yeah. Who would just let themselves be eaten? Hey, I'll say it again, my money's on witchcraft."

I nodded "yeah, i think that too"

Rowena showed up" Ouch you. Always blaming the witches."

Dean"Because a lot of times it's witches."

Me " Rowena, your tracking spell was suppose to make things easier."

Rowena" Hu! There I was, in the middle of a glorious rosewater and vanilla oil massage hidden away at an exclusive desert spa. when you called me begging for my help."

Dean" Well, because we've been chasing this guy for weeks. What's the point."

Rowena " My point, Dean, is that you asked for my assistance, and I obliged. And while the killer eluded us, it certainly looks as if he was here quite recently. I'd call that a success."

Dean" Oh, yeah, that's a success. Sam. "

He tossed the wallet of the victim to Sam who caught it.

Rowena " Hello, Castiel."

Dean"Okay, looks like our dinner guest here, his name is Dennis Barron. He's 43, and this is his house. No signs of forced entry and no restraints."

Me " It's all the same."

Jack "Well, not everything."

We looked at him.

He was holding snake skin in his hands.

Me "Maybe it's his pet. "

Sam "I mean, no pictures in his phone. And, uh, this place doesn't exactly scream "snake guy"."

Rowena "Not enough Pantera posters, for one."

Jack started to cough again. 

We looked at him. 

Jack "There was some pepper on something. I don't know. I'm fine. I'm not dying."

Dean " Okay, so, what? This guy's some real Houdini? "

Cass "Well, however he's avoiding us, he's now claimed the lives of at least six people in northern New Mexico."

Dean"That we know about."

Rowena nodded "Aye, but this is the first one I've seen in the flesh. Did they all have these blackened lips?"

Sam nodded " Yeah, or just black patches of skin around their face and neck."