Distance

Have you ever thought about your life ?
How it's going and how it'll go ?

About love , passion , lust and future...

What makes you happy and sad ?

Well....

The answer is ,

Life isn't easy.
It's not easy  at all for Jaehyun.

Not at least when the girl he love is going away from him and he can't do anything.
At all.

Jaehyun was sitting with his best friends , Johnny and Doyoung inside Doyoungs apartment.

They were talking about random things but Jaehyun wasn't paying attention to them.

He couldn't.

" Shit I can't , I can't ... shit I can't let her go . God damn it . Why is it so hard ?"

Jaehyun groaned stumping his head on  table until his friend stopped him from doing this.

" Dude get a grip on you . Hurting yourself won't help you anyway " Doyoung sighed and rubbed the youngests back.

Doyoung has been friends with Jaehyun for a long time now and one of the closest friend of him.

" Just admit it Jae , you are acting like this because you haven't make her yours and she is already leaving you alone here.
If you had just got laid with her , you wouldn't feel like this  . Actually you two aren't even a thing . You are just hopelessly involved with her with no future. I don't understand why you are doing this .." ,
Johnny mocked him while Jaehyun glared at him.

Jaehyun honestly don't know why he was even friends with him.

" Not helping giant. He is here stressed out and you are teasing him. You know Jaehyunie isn't like this ",
Doyoung tried to calm the situation down.

Johnny walked to Jaehyun and ruffelled his hairs.
" Hyunie , there are plenty of fishes in the sea. Just give up okay. She isn't worth it . Look how she is still hanging you up and leaving you. You should just stop it".

" But I love her John "

Johnny scoffed and Doyoung slapped his arm.

" No Hyun , you just like the idea of loving her. The thing you two have isn't love. Love isn't something that'll stop you from doing what you love. Love isn't a boundary. Love isn't coward. Love isn't a trap god damn it. "
Johnny frustratingly said.

Jaehyun kept looking at him confusingly. What he said was making sense but Jaehyun can't let his words work on him.  He loved Haeun and he'll do anything for her. So he got up and start taking his keys and jacket.

They are a thing.
They are dating.
And it's not easy to hide their relationship from his friends but Haeun doesn't want anyone to know about them. So be it like this.

" You are going to meet her don't you ?"
Johnny asked and Jaehyun looked away.

" Let him be Johnny . "
Doyoung said and Jaehyun just left.

" I'm telling you he is gonna suffer a lot. The girl doesn't love him . She is just using him to have a secure future because he is as loyal as a dog . "

Jaehyun heard what Johnny said. Yes he is loyal. If it's like a dog , Jaehyun a loyal dog then.

Jaehyun went home with a heavy heart and flopped his body on his bed. He recalled everything what happened to me till now.

Haeun and Jaehyun met in middle school. They were friends since then. She was the prettiest girl Jaehyun have ever seen. A kind gentle one. A poor girl living with hardship because she was living with her mothers second husband.
Rumors were always around that she was a Playgirl but he never payed attention. Because she wasn't like that. Her beauty always made enemies for her . She was always with him during his highschool days. He never realized his feelings for her until she start modelling and later start dating someone from her agency. It hurt him but he was still happy for her happiness . But months later she came back crying to him . Her boyfriend was abusing her mentally and physically. That's when Jaehyun realized how much he loved her and wanted to protect her. He was there for her to take care because her family was a broken one and she wasn't comfortable with them. Jaehyun confessed to her on his birthday which was also Valentine's day but all she said was to wait for her. So he did.