I didn't . did I ?

Jaehyun woke up with a delicious smell on his nostril. He actually didn't woke up. He was just inhaling the nice smell. A sweet smile formed on his face without opening his eyes.
He flipped on the right side of his bed and was so happy when sun rays wasn't teasing his eyes. The bed was soft and he could say that he slept well last night.
It seemed like a wild dream to Jaehyun. Waking up in a warm feeling , someone is making breakfast for him , curtains down.
Jaehyun was enjoying the sweet dream but something start ringing beside him. He took the vibrating thing thinking it was his own. Then he opened his eyes and saw something unfamiliar.

It was Madisons picture and her name floating on the phone.

" What the heck ?"
Jaehyun rubbed his eyes and sitted up just to realize he was totally naked inside someone else's room. That someone else had Madisons number with her picture on her phone.

" My god. No no please no. I didn't. I couldn't. I can't. I can't just sleep with random person and cheat on Haeun. Please . "
Jaehyun was going crazy. He doesn't remember anything from last night. What he remember is being drunk and thrown out of the bar. Rest is a mystery.

Just then he saw a pair of comfortable clothes on the bed. He immediately wore them without any underwear beneath the trouser. Nor that he cares right now. He took his watch and wallet and start walking silently. Because he doesn't want to see her face. Doesn't want to meet the mistake he made..

He was tiptoeing towards the dining room silently. But his stomach was growling and the delicious smell was making this harder for him to avoid his hunger.

He looked inside the kitchen and saw a petite body humming a familiar song with a familiar voice that Jaehyun have heard many times but couldn't remember. The person was wearing a tank top and shorts moving the petite body like it has no bones and making breakfast. Did Jaehyun just slept with a short haired girl ? No wait. Shit. It's a he. He is a boy. Jaehyun just cheated on Haeun with a boy. Screw you Jung Jaehyun.

He almost try to ran out of the apartment but stamped his foot with something and a flower vase fell on the ground making huge noise.

" Fuck my life "

" Are you trying to run away from me? "
The owner of the apartment spoke and Jaehyun had to look back. But what he wasn't ready was to meet his lovers step brother . In his early morning Taeyong had no makeup. He had natural blushes on his cheeks and messy hair.

" Taeyong " shit . Jaehyun fucked Taeyong. How could he ?

" Hello to you too there. What are you doing ?"

" Listen don't need to make huge fuss out of this. Forget it " this is the last thing Jaehyun said before running out of Taeyong house.

" Yaahhhh that's not how you treat your savior "
Taeyong shouted .

" Stupid idiot. I let him sleep on my bed and made breakfast for him. Not even a thanks for that. Fucker . Kids this days are damn disrespectful."

Taeyong groaned and kept cooking the pasta. His phone was ringing so he paused and brought his phone to kitchen .

" Hey Mads "

" What took you so long Tae ? Are you home or ..."

" Yaahh what do you think of me ? I'm not always fucking around".

" Taeyong don't get STD "

" Why do I even love you ?"

Madison chuckled.
" Listen bro I'm going to China the day after tomorrow . So please take a leave tomorrow and spend the time with me . Then drop me at airport next day before you go to work . Please"