Not Your fault

Jaehyun was humming the new tunes he was working on. He was in good mood . Whenever he is working on music , he feels good .

His phone start ringing and he turn his head .
He received the call with a smile on his face.

" Hello love "

" Don't... Just don't dare to say this when you are just being a jerk to me Jaehyun"

Jaehyun was shocked. What was Haeun talking about? What did he do to her ?
Apart from fucking her step brother once and giving him a handjob. Oh wait .. they kissed too.
But there is no way that Haeuns knows that. Taeyong would never tell her .

" What are you talking about Haeun ? I don't understand "

Haeun chuckled mockingly.

" Oh really Jaehyun. Oh... Or should I call you Jeffery?"

Oh.. so that's the thing.
Jaehyun huffed in relief.
So it was about this not Taeyong and him.

" Haeun .. it just happened . I had no plans for doing so "

" Really? And you were planning to hide this from me ? How could you Jaehyun ? I told you I don't like it . I don't like you working in entertainment industry. But still you were being a stubborn jerk and stayed. Now you are even trying to be an idol . Huh ? Do you like the fame so much ? Isn't your money enough for you ?"

Jaehyun caressed his forhead. He wasn't ready for such insult. But still he managed to remain calm .

" Haeun you are getting this all wrong. I didn't performed on purpose "

" Did they forced you to sing ? As if you are a kid "

" No. The singer who was suppose to sing was sick. And the show would go flop if I hadn't stepped in. "

" And what would happen if the show flopped ? Not that they would cut your salary . If you even get a salary at the first place. "

Jaehyun felt his anger raising. But he can't misbehave with any woman . And Haeun is his girlfriend.

" It's not about money Haeun. They are the people I work with. I care for them. The kids were on the show. How could I let them flop ? You know how much I love them "

" Yeah.. more than me. You know what .... I don't believe you. I don't believe a shit. It's been a month since that happened and you didn't bother to tell me. If it wasn't my friends who told me about your doings I would never know that you are lying to me "

" Haeun I didn't want to hurt you "

" Oh you did... You are so selfish and greedy for fans that you chose to lie to me , betray me and debut with a new name. And of course you wanted to hide this from me. I'm sure you are having thousands followers now and you are bedding countless of girls "

" Haeun stop.... What are blabbering ? Do you have any idea what's coming out of your mouth ?"

" I clearly know what I'm saying . You are a complete asshole. I trusted you. I trusted you Jaehyun. But you are not worthy of it .."

" Haeun.. you are being paranoid speaking all rubbish. "

" And you are a bastard"

Haeun cut the call leaving Jaehyun sweating through his whole body.

His mood was totally down and he was frustrated. He needed to complete the tunes . He needed to write songs. Because the kids will officially debut soon and he promised himself that he would make a bop for them.

But nothing is coming out from him. Completely nothing.
He needs to cool down. He needs to relief his stress. He need to get comfort.